Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to trade Hopper to a Premo mid..
14 trades left and 800k thanks to 3 downgrades last week

Who would you suggest out of Cotchin, treloar, steven, Neale and Ward...
Keeping in mind the first 3 have had their bye already.

Need to trade Hopper to a Premo mid..
14 trades left and 800k thanks to 3 downgrades last week

Who would you suggest out of Cotchin, treloar, steven, Neale and Ward...
Keeping in mind the first 3 have had their bye already.
Would say Neale. But if you need the body on the field this week it's pretty much a coin flip between the first 3, I'd go with whoever has the easiest run home. And I personally think St Kilda have the best run home especially SC finals time out of the 3 so I'd go Steven. But really I think they'll all be around the same come seasons end.

Hewett > Phillips
Libba > Steven
Adams > Rance

I'd rather get rid of KK or DBJ instead of Adams but I can't afford anyone decent if I do that.

2.8k and 11 trades remaining.

All week the plan was to go...

Davis > Phillips
Tippawootwoot > Rance
TheSpew > Lids

I have $314K in the kitty & that would leave around $111k.

Of course Davis & The Spew are both playing this week so I only have one playing player extra.
I look like I'll win this week with my cashie opp losing Cox & Stewart if rumours are correct.

Players that I'm looking to get in are Hanners, Neale, Zorko & Dal, Rance. Only Hanners (although high BE) is tempting next week to complete team.

If I sit tight this week, I probably win, get a second look at Phillips (though I'm happy to have him as a loopy if he ****s up) possibly get some cash gen if Davis/Spew go ok but am vulnerable next week. Will still be just in the 8 though. Still have 12-13 trades.

Not sure what to do but am leaning to having a sticky fat, sticking fat.

Edit: Cox is in, geez rumours had him, in, out, in,out, in, out, now definitely in all the way.

Last edited:
Final trades

Adams > Phillips
Crocker > T Greene

Gonna hold on DBJ > Simmo/Doc. Gonna win my cashy so hopefully both stink it up & drop coin for n/t week.
If it were me I'd be holding off on Greene and getting one of Simmo/ Doc. Greene has the bye next week. The other two have had theirs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why you felt the need to respond with sarcasm.

Because srsly no one on BF knows his job security

If he has 20+ possessions his js mite be 5/10
If he has -15 possessions his js mite be shitful

If pies win it mite help his js
If we lose it mite hurt his js

Hope that mite help based on series of scenarios that haven't occurred that no-one on bf can influence

Because srsly no one on BF knows his job security

If he has 20+ possessions his js mite be 5/10
If he has -15 possessions his js mite be shitful

If pies win it mite help his js
If we lose it mite hurt his js

Hope that mite help based on series of scenarios that haven't occurred that no-one on bf can influence

Mate this is a forum, where people discuss opinions. I wasn't after facts or guarantees, I was just after others opinion on whether he will keep his spot.

There are numerous other factors to consider when looking at JS such as injuries, ladder position, chance of playing finals, team structure, the coach etc

Mate this is a forum, where people discuss opinions. I wasn't after facts or guarantees, I was just after others opinion on whether he will keep his spot.

There are numerous other factors to consider when looking at JS such as injuries, ladder position, chance of playing finals, team structure, the coach etc

His js is 50/50

Will wait one week on Lids and hope he doesn't go too barango, final trades:

Tippa > Laird
Papley > Dusty
Libba > Jack Steven

Some risk, but Steven has had some really big games and has a favourable run home, plus I just like the bloke's moxy, he's a real goer. :praying:
Cheers for the advice :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back