Preview Round 14 v Hawthorn MCG Saturday June 15th 4.35pm #DUSTY300

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And whilst I feel for you, and I do, that is not really the point that was being made, and one being shy, does nnot make them anxious or depressed. Sure, if you suffer depression and anxiety it can make you shy, but being shy doesnt make you anxious or depressed.

Anyway, not the place for this discussion.

Much love bro
you said there was no correlation between the two, i wasnt arguing that shyness leads to anxiety just that there is heavy overlap

thanks tige

Got an email from club late this arvo saying due to unprecedented high demand Saturdays game is now a ticketed match for us general admission members and we have to upgrade using a barcode. Just got my upgrade ticket. No cost but a choice of level 4 or standing room only. I took standing room. Might as well join the Grog Squad behind our cheersquad Punt Rd end then. 😜
thats where i'll be too brother, standing room for the win

just curious, did they charge you 3.70 booking fee on the zero cost upgrade :tearsofjoy:

HES BAAAAAAAACKKKKK

tim lunch.png
ezgif-1-8805ecd806.gif

We will get 90k and show the CFL and oppos that even when we are dogshit we can still outdraw anyone if we try.
Be lucky to be 80k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted this on the Dusty 300 thread to no avail. Can someone please answer my stupid question...

So what's the deal with buying tickets for folks that aren't members? Most people are predicting we'll get a crowd of somewhere between 70 - 85k. Even though the MCG holds 100k people, Ticketek says there's no tickets available. So what happens with the other 15 to 30 thousand seats..? They're not for sale to the non-member plebs of the public? I'm not from Melbourne, so please excuse my ignorance. I don't understand how it works...

I posted this on the Dusty 300 thread to no avail. Can someone please answer my stupid question...

So what's the deal with buying tickets for folks that aren't members? Most people are predicting we'll get a crowd of somewhere between 70 - 85k. Even though the MCG holds 100k people, Ticketek says there's no tickets available. So what happens with the other 15 to 30 thousand seats..? They're not for sale to the non-member plebs of the public? I'm not from Melbourne, so please excuse my ignorance. I don't understand how it works...
the seats that are unavailable are the mcc reserved seats, they are separate to a clubs allocation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back