Votes: 18 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mansell was awesome on Friday night

He’s lightening quick and now kicking great goals
More skillful than I thought
too right man, loved his game

flags have made supporters impatient and dusty cotch jack etc etc is a hard act to follow too

mansell has been rock solid at the ball from day one and was becoming a handy backman before being switched forward

he has shown skills before but everyone remembers and repeat mentions the stuffups like a pack of galahs

yeah a young player makes mistakes who wouldve thought

i love how tough he is and fair too, you cant teach that he is more committed than some senior players in the contest

but nah he ****ed up a couple of goals delist the campaigner

fugn fickle supporters bro

200.gif

Hawthorn are a good side to watch. In saying that I believe we can beat em.
Yep. Very concerned about next week even if it wasn't Dusty's big milestone. You guys love playing us no matter what form either team is. Much more confident today I was than I am about next week. Should get a huge crowd too.

Yep. Very concerned about next week even if it wasn't Dusty's big milestone. You guys love playing us no matter what form either team is. Much more confident today I was than I am about next week. Should get a huge crowd too.
Big Sexy Lynch is back too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bloke he was playing against had played 5 career games and his last was in 2022 ...

After his 2 month goal drought ... great to see Campbell get on the scoreboard two weeks in a row

Short should be at half forward ... loves a goal ... and we would be better out of the back half with the ball in Brown, Smith and Miller's hands ...

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

No ... but we can finish 9th

Best game since his debut

All Australian Full Back

We are rent free in their heads

So you think my comment about Nank being a warrior for our club was based one this one game do ya?
Hes under rated for hes body of work as a ruck and his workrate around the ground. Couldn’t care less about how many flipping games his opponent has played.

So you think my comment about Nank being a warrior for our club was based one this one game do ya?
Hes under rated for hes body of work as a ruck and his workrate around the ground. Couldn’t care less about how many flipping games his opponent has played.
His best football is behind him ... should have traded him instead of Soldo ... absolutely he was instrumental in our 3 premiership wins ... but that was years ago ... appointing him Captain on the basis that he tries really hard ...was clear sign that the Club was drinking their own Cool aid
Nostalgia Waterboy GIF

Cornes went to bed early

Kane Cornes left the post match SEN lmao.
Kane does breakfast radio on Fridays. Starts at 5:30 SA time.
Dow might have levelled up a little tonight.
His airwork and kicking late in the game were great. Hopefully he keeps building

Dow - I thought this was his best game, 2 big important contested marks which I didnt know he was capable of, but there isnt a cleaner, one touch player in our team. When everyone else is fumbling, he doesnt. Surround him with bigger bodies and I think he can suprise a few.
Saw a few guys, Campbell and McIntosh to name a few who overran the ball. Dow on the other hand is always clean and poised.

I think rather than people focusing on things he can’t do, have a look at what he does do. Comfortably the best hands in the team. Many times, big games are lost by the team that doesn’t settle because of nerves and are a bit fumbly. Before you know it the game’s gone.

Dow has the perfect makeup for a big pressure game. In these games you often don’t need to do anything special, just handle the pressure and be clean with the basics.

Taken a while but he has Simon Black traits, and it may not be until we see him in important games that it starts to stand out.

His best football is behind him ... should have traded him instead of Soldo ... absolutely he was instrumental in our 3 premiership wins ... but that was years ago ... appointing him Captain on the basis that he tries really hard ...was clear sign that the Club was drinking their own Cool aid
Nostalgia Waterboy GIF
Soldo?

Nostalgia Waterboy GIF
Plz

Find another hill to die on it’s okay to be wrong sometimes

Plz

Find another hill to die on it’s okay to be wrong sometimes

Please ... using highlights from Thursday's game ... His opponent ... Lachie Strachan is not AFL standard ... can halve a contest but not much of anything else ... played five AFL games and hadn't got a game for 2 years ...

Samson Ryan is ahead of that campaigner Strachan

Thought it was Nanks best game for the year. Them choosing that bloke as Ruck was disrespectful and I think it’s where the game was won and lost.
He looked like he was gonna spew up in the second quarter gets cold at halftime and comes out and tears his groin in the third.
We kick 6 goals in the third and should’ve had more cept for Cumbo getting sucked in.

Dow had more contested Poss than any Crows player for the game.
Outcoached em and took advantage in the Ruck.
If Short stays and keeps playing like that and Rioli stays.
We’ve got a really solid Back 6 and really good HB Line.
Riolis run
Short and Balta kicking for territory
Browns laser boot.

Just need to kick more goals

Back