Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 44. Seth Campbell

Votes: 17 8.9%
  • 46. Ben Miller

Votes: 18 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought it was Nanks best game for the year. Them choosing that bloke as Ruck was disrespectful and I think it’s where the game was won and lost.
He looked like he was gonna spew up in the second quarter gets cold at halftime and comes out and tears his groin in the third.
We kick 6 goals in the third and should’ve had more cept for Cumbo getting sucked in.

Dow had more contested Poss than any Crows player for the game.
Outcoached em and took advantage in the Ruck.
If Short stays and keeps playing like that and Rioli stays.
We’ve got a really solid Back 6 and really good HB Line.
Riolis run
Short and Balta kicking for territory
Browns laser boot.

Just need to kick more goals
Of course it was his best game ... Strachan is a State Level ruckman ... and he went off in the third quarter with groin soreness ... let's hold off on getting all excited about Nanks performance until ...

a game where he actually has an opponent. This performance definitely comes with an asterisk ... it was Steven Bradbury ... esque ...

Quadrant Skating GIF by Veloce Esports

Thought it was Nanks best game for the year. Them choosing that bloke as Ruck was disrespectful and I think it’s where the game was won and lost.
He looked like he was gonna spew up in the second quarter gets cold at halftime and comes out and tears his groin in the third.
We kick 6 goals in the third and should’ve had more cept for Cumbo getting sucked in.

Dow had more contested Poss than any Crows player for the game.
Outcoached em and took advantage in the Ruck.
If Short stays and keeps playing like that and Rioli stays.
We’ve got a really solid Back 6 and really good HB Line.
Riolis run
Short and Balta kicking for territory
Browns laser boot.

Just need to kick more goals
Nank's been steady. Had more hit outs in the GFC game. 7 tackles was great, 3 clearances too.

Of course it was his best game ... Strachan is a State Level ruckman ... and he went off in the third quarter with groin soreness ... let's hold off on getting all excited about Nanks performance until ...

a game where he actually has an opponent. This performance definitely comes with an asterisk ... it was Steven Bradbury ... esque ...

Quadrant Skating GIF by Veloce Esports
I’m not jumping up and down about it, thought they disrespected him and they lost the game because of choosing an outta shape plonker to play against him.
Like I said Dow had more contested Poss than any Crow player and he probably attended less CB than he has for a month.
Crows are rubbish but what I really like is we’ve been playing in ways we never would have if Hardwick or Mini was coaching.
I can’t remember the last time we played that short kick uncontested mark style build up.
Yze Outcoached them I reckon.
No Rioli helter skelter run and they had bugger all intercepts or run off their HB.

Love beating them.
I’d be happy to lose to Norf if we beat GC, that’d be sweet.

His best football is behind him ... should have traded him instead of Soldo ... absolutely he was instrumental in our 3 premiership wins ... but that was years ago ... appointing him Captain on the basis that he tries really hard ...was clear sign that the Club was drinking their own Cool aid
Nostalgia Waterboy GIF
Capt. Nank. No problems with the call. Right player at the right time. Plays with intent. Just maintains his output but has reigned in the frees against.
Soldo is a great 1st ruck too, now at a club that fits.

win win

Hugo was massive. the spoil on the outer wing to intercept the kick down the line I think in the third was brilliant. he is turning into a very good winger.
Hugo is setting an example for the side in terms of gut running - travelling a lot of kms to be at the contests. He is also contesting the ball a lot more and taking hits. Gutsy team effort !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cumbo gets overly excited after Kozi marks a beautiful Bolton I50 delivery kick; he pushes Keane who goes down like a sack of shit (again, after Kozi gave him a love tap a few minutes earlier)...

Butts/Michalanney/LNankervis/BSmith/Jones all throw Cumbo to the ground and then Hamill rubs his head while he's on the ground.

Reversal of Kozi's mark to then become a free to Keane should definitely have been reversed again due to the gang-up which was significantly worse than anything Cumbo did, irrelevant of how absolutely braindead it was from Cumbo to do it in the first place.

Shorty admonishes Cumbo.

Then so does DRioli.

After the 3QT replays, Balta appears to say "f**king stupid, f**k face, scumbag" toward the camera/umpires, but my lip reading may not be the best :p .

I'm sure some people will want a piece of this isolated for an avatar or shareable GIF, so just PM me with the details and I'll make it.

Plenty more GIF's coming... has been a busy few days since Thursday night so I'm only now getting time to do them :)

Cumbo gets overly excited after Kozi marks a beautiful Bolton I50 delivery kick; he pushes Keane who goes down like a sack of shit (again, after Kozi gave him a love tap a few minutes earlier)...

Butts/Michalanney/LNankervis/BSmith/Jones all throw Cumbo to the ground and then Hamill rubs his head while he's on the ground.

Reversal of Kozi's mark to then become a free to Keane should definitely have been reversed again due to the gang-up which was significantly worse than anything Cumbo did, irrelevant of how absolutely braindead it was from Cumbo to do it in the first place.

Shorty admonishes Cumbo.

Then so does DRioli.

After the 3QT replays, Balta appears to say "f**king stupid, f**k face, scumbag" toward the camera/umpires, but my lip reading may not be the best :p .

I'm sure some people will want a piece of this isolated for an avatar or shareable GIF, so just PM me with the details and I'll make it.

Plenty more GIF's coming... has been a busy few days since Thursday night so I'm only now getting time to do them :)

tigs2010

IMG_6137.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Adelaide and Changes for #Dusty300 v Hawks

Back