Game Day Round 15, 2020: Hawthorn v Adelaide Crows, 5.40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boy is dominating the ruck.... half a sec.
He's our best ruck yet it seems the order Clarkson has is ceglar, Obrien, Lewis for ruck contests.

Fine, you aren't going to pick young players for the sake of it or for their development. At least pick our best available side. We haven't done that all year.

Really not sure if there's any positives to come from the first half. We're lucky to be as close as we are, I'd LOVE for us to come out and be more competitive in the second half but I'm not sure where it comes from. Seriously lost on Ceglar, I thought he may have at least been a downhill skiier but I'm not even sure if that's within him.
You cannot be a downhill skier as a ruck. You are the Hill. You either give your mids a slope or a climb.

We play one less around the stoppages and we get beaten in the stoppages constantly. Hopefully the coaching staff can connect the dots on this one.
And yet we concede marks to long inside 50's... Staggering

Why do the Hawks insist on sending 5 players to get one ball against the worst contested ball side in the competition and naturally have nobody to kick to or receive? The majority of this team will be running around in 2021 doing the same thing and getting the same result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has a very low footy IQ, with low skills. It is hard to make it without both of those.

Look i think he can be a player for us in the future but the hype he has from some on this board was crazy. He has huge holes in his game that he still needs to work on.

The type of player who needs 5+ years at VFL level, which we probably can't offer at the moment.

I am actually not surprised about this - I was talking to mates also hawthorn supporters today and we all actually said the same thing - really is sad to see us as an absolute rabble - not as bad as North but not behind - but a few careers will be judged by tonights efforts and lack of effort.

We seriously lack any physical presence. The crows midfield are under no pressure and our tackling is woeful. I'd like to see Hardwick, Worpel and Impey start in the middle and told to hunt the ball and failing that at least make a few crows feel some physical pressure.

Better lose this by 30+ so we can drop below the swans into 3rd place. I’ll be fuming if we lose by a goal or 2 and stay in the same position. Either win this or lose by 30+

We play one less around the stoppages and we get beaten in the stoppages constantly. Hopefully the coaching staff can connect the dots on this one.

I was thinking that during the 2nd...

Althoough, given how often our lads seem to run into each other or fall over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back