Round 15 Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't have Ablett you have to go with J Brown. He will kick a bag against us.

My biggest problem is deciding out of Ablett and J Brown. Leaning towards Ablett but because of what happened last time with Crowley it makes me nervous.

A few people have said that Ablett will kill Crowley this time but C Cornes was pantsed twice by Bannister last year so there's no reason it can't happen again.

Decisions ....
You cannot deny Ablett's form. If I had him he would be my captain every week until it was clear he had lost form. Might be a risk against Crowley, but IMO he is a smaller risk than other captain choices. Also depends on your opponent and who they have as captain.

how about Pavlich? his been pretty consistent..
Okeefe has a pretty good record against Hawks aswell i read in todays heraldsun
Heath Shaw has also hit some form

yeah was probably guna stick with browny, with either black or cox (vc) just with the whole waite vs roo factor....

cheers

are u related to sblackforbrownlow
u stupid stupid man
waite vs roo factor :confused::eek: u idiot
riewoldt towels him up everytime and he did last night aswell
riewoldt is way way way way better than waite u stupid people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made what i hope to a good call by changing captain from gazza to J Brown, thought brown to dominate lately.

Had a bit of luck this season, traded out chad cornes while he was still 596, k also traded out burton at 500, currently have 22 on the field with only griffin out of my best 22.

and just to clarify my above post, this was a post I made earlier in the thread... obviously ignored by AFLROCKS... i hope it cost him his game... :)

A word of advice, don't pick Cooney as your skipper...

Lydnen Dunn has been doing a really good job tagging over the last 4-6 games, and I think he'll go to Cooney this week.

He's played on Goodes, Foley, Black, Swan and Hayes and they all had below average supercoach games.

Eg Black had over 20 posessions last game, but only scored 60 odd. Dunn laid 9 tackles, and I reckon 6 of them would've been on Black.

and just to clarify my above post, this was a post I made earlier in the thread... obviously ignored by AFLROCKS... i hope it cost him his game... :)

All hail Woody.. U da man!! I actually thought about your post a bit more and changed my capatin to Judd, luckey ey!! So a big thanks is due!

Although i will be choosing the Coondog for captain this week.
Any objections this week? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back