Game Day Round 15 Discussion - MND Challenge Round - Play On

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody actually have 22 full premos playing this week, seems to be a few holes in everyones sides ATM.
Was able to bench Jiath to take Highmore's score ....the big question will be Jelly

Was thankfull the Jungle Drums referring to Doc being dropped were wrong .....hoping Heeney has 36 Qtrs of footy in him

519/4

Off to a good start, my lowest score so far is Short with 101, I missed the VC options of Zorko and Steele though, will either go Grundy or Gawn now.

Grundy, Poulter, Ziebell and Hall in the first couple of games followed by the Gull in the twilight game and then Gawn, May, Petracca and Ridley tonight.

Ziegull and Hall both decent VC candidates.
Anyone have a definite preference ?
On recent form, Hall .....but he's a slow starter

Both should have good days

5/525 - Mixed bag with Zorko, Stewart, Steele, Dusty and CCJ (the lone on field rook).

Kinda spewing I forgot I owned Steele as I would’ve VC’d him.

Early games I have Grundy, Touk and Ziebell. Thinking I’ll VC the manbun.

Why are these games starting at the exact same time?

So did anyone watch the game last night and how much did the Mighty Tigers win by?

View attachment 1164510
As a neutral I'd say the window is closing on the Tigers. That's not to say they can't win more big games this year, but too many of their best are on the downward slide now, Cockchin Riewodlt Edwards Martin Grimes were the ones that made the difference over the last few years and they can't do it enough anymore imo. You've also had a dream run with injuries over the last few years and that can't go on forever.

Will still probably make finals.

It's been a great 4 years though.

Will command most attention from us Coach's .....does Grundy hit the field running, or will he be a bit stiff early

Ooops .... Obese Arachnid , please don't

5/525 - Mixed bag with Zorko, Stewart, Steele, Dusty and CCJ (the lone on field rook).

Kinda spewing I forgot I owned Steele as I would’ve VC’d him.

Why are these games starting at the exact same time?
Game was pushed fwd because of the covid situation, so the Purples can come home and quarantine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game was pushed fwd because of the covid situation, so the Purples can come home and quarantine.
Couldn’t have started at 12:10pm or 1:10pm at least and avoided a direct clash?

As a neutral I'd say the window is closing on the Tigers. That's not to say they can't win more big games this year, but too many of their best are on the downward slide now, Cockchin Riewodlt Edwards Martin Grimes were the ones that made the difference over the last few years and they can't do it enough anymore imo. You've also had a dream run with injuries over the last few years and that can't go on forever.

Will still probably make finals.

It's been a great 4 years though.
Agree on this ....the role players at the Tigers, can't do their stuff, if the "Star" core group is not the catalyst on matchday performances

Would not surprise to see the Tigers miss the eight

FanFooty still not reflecting the gametime changes with COLL / FREO

Agree on this ....the role players at the Tigers, can't do their stuff, if the "Star" core group is not the catalyst on matchday performances

Would not surprise to see the Tigers miss the eight
As soon as they stop playing 4 tall fwds who are useless defensively they'll be fine

A Ruck and two key fwds

Not a ruck and four tall fwds

Epic Coaching blunder similar to C.Scott on Thursday night

Couldn’t one have came forward another half hour so they aren’t finishing at the same time?

This is just me getting impatient for the footy to kick off…

As soon as they stop playing 4 tall fwds who are useless defensively they'll be fine

A Ruck and two key fwds

Not a ruck and four tall fwds

Epic Coaching blunder similar to C.Scott on Thursday night
Obvious in the first 5 minutes that Sampson was nowhere near AFL Level .....not within a bulls roar

However he did show some tapwork nous, worth persevering with ......CCJ was disappointing with his ruckwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back