Game Day Round 15 - Fremantle @ Optus Stadium - 23rd June 2024 - 4:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

More pressure on freo to rock up, we can steal a good one here

Keen for the first game in Perth this year! get to see the boys twice in two very winnable games.

Rogers could cause problems for Freo I think, bloke is deadly kicking inside 50.

How we feel on the midfield match up? One v one I'd take all our players, witts vs Darcy is pretty key contest.

Amiss can be quite sneaky aswell, don't want to let him loose.

Only the most optimistic Suns supporter would be expecting a win tomorrow but there's no reason we shouldn't be winning these games
If it was at home we'd probably pencil in the W
You might use the word frustrating for our inability to perform on the road
149 games for 25 wins
For reference the Brisbane Bears probably considered the benchmark for abysmal won 21 from 109
I dont know the answer-if I did I wouldn't be posting this from my mum's basement sitting in Bonds whiteys with a party bag of twisties-I'd be in the Virgin Lounge on my way to Freo with the team
I feel like everything's been tried
The old"The players have spoken about it and we're taking responsibilty" (+/- leadership group stepping up)
You feel like they've tried youth for energy and lack of scars-fail
Travel plans, training ,tapering
This week it's old hard bodies and hairy shoulders
Ellis Swallow Day Sexton
I wonder if there's been any thoughts of hypnosis.????......"It's just another footy ground.I can play the same there as I can at home"
Anyway-until we can win away we're just another mid-table maybe wannabe
If we won tomorrow what a buzz

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks like Evans feedback made already difference. Normally, Suns have to take 2 hours bus drive to Brisbane and fly 5 hours 30 min from Brisbane to Perth (according to media). This time it looks like Suns got finally charter flight directly from GC.

It looks like Evans feedback made already difference. Normally, Suns have to take 2 hours bus drive to Brisbane and fly 5 hours 30 min from Brisbane to Perth (according to media). This time it looks like Suns got finally charter flight directly from GC.

Unless that bus is stopping to pick people up along the way. It doesn’t take 2 hours lol.

But nice to get a flight from GC however.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Where’s this info coming from?
Great if true.
But if I had to choose keeping our academy access and Darwin access or choosing better travel,
I’d keep our access to talent pathways

Unless that bus is stopping to pick people up along the way. It doesn’t take 2 hours lol.

But nice to get a flight from GC however.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That’s what media said. I guess it depends on traffic. My 83km trip (mostly highway) from Brisbane to Carrara takes me 1 hour 10 min with normal traffic. When it gets bad 2 hours easily.

Last edited:
I travel to Perth about 7-8 times a year and it’s always painful, you get to pick between
1.25hrs by train to Brissie then 5hrs flying time or
Fly to Sydney 1.5hrs, 1.5hrs awaiting the connecting flight, 5hrs on another plane

Either way is tough

I saw Joel prac goal kicking the other day. I'm kinda hoping they randomly throw mac forward too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back