Game Day Round 15 - Fremantle @ Optus Stadium - 23rd June 2024 - 4:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

I have bigger issues with Witts. At least Miller is trying something… Witts is getting destroyed all around the ground.
Witts looks like late career Sandilands he can’t move, he should be in this team again for a while let moyle take over

What are we paying Alex Rance for?

Grow Do Something GIF by AionCommunity

Let's be honest. So far this season under Dimma we are bloody ordinary team despite amazing run with injuries and one more pre-season into Rowell, Anderson and others. Certainly not better than under Dew unfortunately.

I will give Dimma next year to sort out this mess. I just hope his tenure does not end up in tears for Suns fans.

Last edited:
Midfield getting smashed let's see someone else in there. Flanders and graham a good start.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's be honest. So far this season under Dimma we are bloody ordinary team despite amazing run with injuries and one more pre-season into Rowell, Anderson and others. Certainly not better than under Dew unfortunately.

I will give Dimma next year to sort this mess. I just hope his tenure does not end up in tears for Suns fans.
Nothing is different, same shit we have served up for the last few years.
Dimmas game plan doesn't suit our team make up and he has no answers.

Another goal would make the margin a bit more respectable.
But what’s the point of that ? What does that prove or get us? We need these players and coaching staff to hurt. To throw up. To be embarrassed. Then and only then will they get to their full potential which we know is a high level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back