Game Day Round 15 - Fremantle @ Optus Stadium - 23rd June 2024 - 4:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a full playing list. Just don’t think we are playing the right people or playing the right way for our current players.

It’s just sad to watch us get cut open.

For all the talk from Hardwick about Humphrey in the pre-season, he couldn’t have done any more to absolutely drive his confidence into the ground.
Leaves him stranded at half forward and refuses to try him in the middle. His best games have come with him in the midfield. How much are we paying Hardwick again? It's too much.

Witt’s against Darcy/Jackson alone
Day against Pearce
We came to a gun fight with a reusable plastic knife

But what’s the point of that ? What does that prove or get us? We need these players and coaching staff to hurt. To throw up. To be embarrassed. Then and only then will they get to their full potential which we know is a high level.
If embarrassing losses made a team good we would have been premiers half a decade ago, three times over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many poor players...almost too many to name BUT let's start with Miller...then Berry and Ainsworth and Long. Graham needs to be a mid... Humphrey as well. Just clean the slate and get experience into the kids for 2025. We will NOT play finals this year nor do we deserve too. Witts should have been rested further with Moyle developing. Truly hard to like this team...and yet I do. Given form of other sides we might not win another game.

All I really wanted this year was for the team to half a better 2nd half of the season than first and had a glimmer of hope for finals.
That seems a bit forlorn now
Dew lovers need reminding we were going backwards after 6 years with him and he couldnt' hold onto the one gamechanger we raised from a pup in Rankine
We've never had that guy who steps up and kicks 6 from half forward before and don't see anything on the horizon
I'll give Dimma a couple of years because the perception was we had 80% of a Grand Final team on the books when we arrived
Losing to StKilda was so important

Damn Sexton panicked. Not really his fault, not a defender and shouldn’t chasing Hayden Young around

Remove this Banner Ad

Back