Game Day Round 15 - Fremantle @ Optus Stadium - 23rd June 2024 - 4:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Went pretty much as expected. Would love to one day be surprised by how we play.

Dare I say Sam Day… best on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Nan shows more heart & she’s dead.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I feel the same way about gutless turds that sign up a new user name just to go troll
Thank God your nan's dead because she'd die from embarassment having a dick like you as a grandkid

20 point loss. I didn’t think today was anywhere near as bad as all this negativity in here all afternoon and I’m a magnificent negative dude.
It was in Perth and our forward line especially could be so much stronger.

Have a lovely evening.
I need to go over and something in the precious huge Sickening VFL Carringbush thread.

20 point loss. I didn’t think today was anywhere near as bad as all this negativity in here all afternoon and I’m a magnificent negative dude.
It was in Perth and our forward line especially could be so much stronger.

Have a lovely evening.
I need to go over and something in the precious huge Sickening VFL Carringbush thread.
If Freo kicked straight we get blown out of the park.

Only positive was that last quarter. Key changes made a big difference and can be our blueprint going forward.

Rosas and King would make an impact too.

I've been Ben Ainsworth's biggest supporter but he's not a guy who wins you games off his own boot.He works hard and has a monster tank but what sort of money should we be prepared to pay to keep the guy who defines journeyman.He didnt renew in the bye window so he's obviously playing hardball.Don't know.Would love to keep him but at what cost?

I’m worried Dimma is doing to use Lombard like he uses Humphrey
At least Lombard is showing in the VFL that his skill set is somewhat able to be utilised in that role with his tank I guess. And if that pushes Humphrey into the middle then I’m not against it.

But I think we saw in the 4th that Touk should be the man for that role pushing up as an extra mid and letting Flanders/Bear/Graham in the middle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back