Round 15 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Captain choices and no Ablett hurt me bad. Lost 2/5 league games to people with Ablett as captain when I had Boyd. Scored 2217 so probably about par

2102, on paper a good score but compared to everyone else another shit score. Boyd captain this week, can't pick the captain to save myself lately, not having Ablett is really costing me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very average week 2073. Made the right captain choice in Swan but I don't have Ablett. May have to look at getting him in somehow.

Some bad coaching with Heppell, Puopolo, Buckley and Mzungu on the pine. Went with Lower, Pedersen, Jacobs instead. :/

No real horror scores. Just some average performances which shows the side I have has so much more potential and just need to all click at once for once.

Vardy (covering Cox), Duffield, Sylvia and Franklin the major duds

Looks like a high scoring round going on scores in my league

2004.....pretty shocking but today was better.

Forced to play rookies due to Rischa, Cox, Lecras, Curnow missing. I don't have Ablett and stupidly played Prestia + Jacobs instead of B.Harvey + Lobbe or Lobbe + Puopolo.

Boyd captain, no GAJ, Duff + Scotland + Buddy + Sylvia spudding etc etc. Shiels was the one real shining light this week.

2,195 which is a little disappointing. I suspect par will be about 2,200 for the better ranked teams. In my BF league, which is ranked around 50, 9 teams scored over 2,200.

Thank God I chose Ablett as captain at the last minute having had it on Boyd all week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 15 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back