Preview Round 15: Richmond vs Carlton @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 10/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u can't tell Lennon and McDonna have potential... Lambert will never b anything, to small not quick enough and doesn't have the smarts, his vfl form didn't warrant being selected over McDonna either
I think its got to the stage where something the coaching staff see in both that we are not privvy to.Could be a match day thing,Training or attitude or a combination of.I trust the coaches on this.

KB picked richmond to win by 110 points...love it

That in itself should be a worry. It seems like when he says anything twat like (and lets face it there are a few) that things go pear shape. Like some I am a little nervous about this game simply based on history. If (herein lies the word -IF) Richmond turn up focused and not complacent it should be a 6-7 goal win to the Tigers

Port Adelaie have done the right thing for us last night. Tigers do your stuff tonight and then we can all get on Freo to slice up the Hawks to put us out of the top 4 on %.

Last edited:
Who is the matchup for Morris now Betts doesn't play for Carlton?
If they throw him down forward I will scream.

Carlton are rubbish. There only chance for them to win this game is if they kick the first point at the 4 second mark due to a dodgy free and then a volcano springs up magically in the center of the ground and erupts so the game is called off.

Outside of that or a bad case of hepatitis effecting our midfield, we will romp home with a 8 goal win.

So relax my brothers and sisters, smoke some weed, enjoy your Friday and then get ready to watch the game tonight.
Thanks a heap arseh*le, everything's ****ed now you've tipped us.

Once again I'm relying on Cotchin, Martin, Deledio, Reiwoldt, Edwards, Rance, Vickery, Houli, Vlaustin, Ellis, Grigg, Batchelor, Chaplin, Miles, Grimes, McIntosh, Hunt and Hampson (yes Hampson, big game in the ruck coming up) to get us over the line, not Morris, Newman, Gordon and Lambert.

It all comes down to whether you trust Dumbledore.
Dumbledore trusts the selection committee and therefore I do too.

2a504b823a81f1c92d2cf63339efbba3.jpg

Once again I'm relying on Cotchin, Martin, Deledio, Reiwoldt, Edwards, Rance, Vickery, Houli, Vlaustin, Ellis, Grigg, Batchelor, Chaplin, Miles, Grimes, McIntosh, Hunt and Hampson (yes Hampson, big game in the ruck coming up) to get us over the line, not Morris, Newman, Gordon and Lambert.
Once again I'm going to a condescending git when people raise their concerns about questionable selections.

We have more class all over the ground, yes our last 5 or so are a little shaky, but they have about 10 I would consider shaky. If we are serious we win this by 4 goals imo.

Once again I'm going to a condescending git when people raise their concerns about questionable selections.
If that's what you think, that's what you think.
Believing that our better players have a far greater influence on us winning and losing than our lesser players isn't condescending, IMO, just what I believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just a prediction and should not warrant you to call me a blues supporter *shudders*. You realise that upset losses happen, right? And my prediction (since we didn't have one for a while) is that this will be it. I admit I was over-acting my feelings on this game on that post (of course I think we can win this), but don't be so dramatic just because I feel Carlton will win
So for carlton to win how much do you think they will score considering they only scored 53 last week on the perfect conditioned fast paced etihad stadium and how much will Richmond score taking into account that we have had at least 20 shots at goal in all 13 games.

Remember when miles wasnt gertting a game ladt year (i know he was rookie and off)? Bam, soon as we promoted him we looked better. Less spuds in the team, we are pretty much carrying 5 of them tonight. Terrible.

Those bunch of spuds, don't you get it TIA, we have made 2 forced changes and the world is ending because McDud and Lemon didn't get selected. ;)

I can't wait for tonight... A huge window of opportunity opens for the Hammer...

It is the first game of the year, which only came up by chance, because the smaller, less effective ruck man, was reported for being too aggressive last week.

A huge "how to" guide for the Hammer right there in neon lights.

I would be at home, scoffing angry pills like there is no tomorrow... I would be hoping that M Gale is threatening to break it off with the Hammer today, putting the fear of God into him about the fact his comfy little life is about to end if he doesn't get a little campaigner into him today...

There is a lot of freedom which comes with having nothing less to lose. Nothing bad (at least nothing worse) can happen to Big Shaun tonight. Either he leaves nothing, and I mean nothing left out there tonight, or his life will remain the same.

He should be thinking F*** You match committee. F*** You world. Even dare I say it F*** you Ivvy, you're not getting your spot back.

Push now you big beautiful bastard, push like you've never pushed before....

Don't be surprised to see Matty Thomas running out. He was promoted to the senior list yesterday. Strong VFL form, conditions should suit him.
I'd much rather see McDonough though:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back