Preview Round 15: Richmond vs Carlton @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 10/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that Morris has been brought in to play a role, that's fine. My frustration is with the double standards that seem to be in play when it comes to the kids being picked. Menadue, who I really rate, was picked when his form wasn't as good as what McDonough & Lennon have produced. Same with Lambert, played 3 quarters of a VFL game and gets recalled that sort of treatment is reserved for stars coming back from a long layoff, not elevated rookies.

Relax mate. They will play when they are ready. Big difference between VFL form and the ability to play for the AFL team and Dimmas gameplan. McDonough especially, lacks something and whether it's as simple as attitude i'm unsure. He will move up when he's ready. So instead of the 2 ins, who would you have preferred. And then explain who will ruck? and combat Yarran?. Yarran would eat up McDonough and shit him out.

edit: I replied to your wrong post. sorry, was meant to be your post prior I think

We all know Richmond very well and know that it is likely we will go 1-1 against Carlton and St Kilda. As much as I'd like to believe they have changed, I can't because of the lack of evidence

I have a feeling that the players will not come out switched on today, or will switch off near the end, so Carlton by 24 points I'd say. It is just so typical for Richmond to drop this game. Especially since they are commemorating the homecoming of all our homecomings this round

Cya, enjoy life as a blue bagger

Wow your a positive sod aren't you.
OMG, negative much FMD
I'd rather bring myself to negativity first than give Carlton the chance to do it tonight :p

No but seriously speaking without being overtly dramatic like before, I don't have a good feeling about today's game just because it is Carlton. Carlton don't lie down for us like they do for other teams, so we shall see how the boys handle them tonight.

Carlton is Richmond's biggest test. It is literally what stops me from calling Richmond a contender this year

Last edited:

Carlton are rubbish. There only chance for them to win this game is if they kick the first point at the 4 second mark due to a dodgy free and then a volcano springs up magically in the center of the ground and erupts so the game is called off.

Outside of that or a bad case of hepatitis effecting our midfield, we will romp home with a 8 goal win.

So relax my brothers and sisters, smoke some weed, enjoy your Friday and then get ready to watch the game tonight.

Carlton are rubbish. There only chance for them to win this game is if they kick the first point at the 4 second mark due to a dodgy free and then a volcano springs up magically in the center of the ground and erupts so the game is called off.

Outside of that or a bad case of hepatitis effecting our midfield, we will romp home with a 8 goal win.

So relax my brothers and sisters, smoke some weed, enjoy your Friday and then get ready to watch the game tonight.
Dont encourage Mr Magic to Smoke any more weed ive been tryn to get him to give it up...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't ever call me a blue bagger again. You should get carded for such an insult

If your openly putting zero faith in the Tigers, and believe the blue baggers have one this without a ball being bounced, you may as well switch sides now

If you want to support a side that will guarantee you wins, follow the globetrotters

Any game called off before half time is called a draw afl rules ;)

Relax mate. They will play when they are ready. Big difference between VFL form and the ability to play for the AFL team and Dimmas gameplan. McDonough especially, lacks something and whether it's as simple as attitude i'm unsure. He will move up when he's ready. So instead of the 2 ins, who would you have preferred. And then explain who will ruck? and combat Yarran?. Yarran would eat up McDonough and shit him out.

edit: I replied to your wrong post. sorry, was meant to be your post prior I think
I am relaxed and I get the changes and the reasons for them. As I've said my frustrations come from the different levels of performance that sees some players getting selected ahead of others who on face value would add as much if not more.

magical words

If your openly putting zero faith in the Tigers, and believe the blue baggers have one this without a ball being bounced, you may as well switch sides now

If you want to support a side that will guarantee you wins, follow the globetrotters
It's just a prediction and should not warrant you to call me a blues supporter *shudders*. You realise that upset losses happen, right? And my prediction (since we didn't have one for a while) is that this will be it. I admit I was over-acting my feelings on this game on that post (of course I think we can win this), but don't be so dramatic just because I feel Carlton will win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back