Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How likely is it that the following will happen?

Rnd 15, Lonie to Sidebottom, leaving $245,600 in the bank.

Rnd 16 Hamling (BE 3) and Lever (BE -13) giving me [$709,400 + price rises] to Daniel + GAJ costing [$806,200 - price drops]
Possible, but it'll be a stretch

What do you think will net more points, this is for a few weeks time when Bartel and Ablett have dropped.
Option 1
Wallis > Ablett
Keep Bonts

Option 2
Wallis > Rockliff
Bonts > Bartel

Depending on how many trades you have I'd probably do that. The extra 60k should definitely get you there

11 pre-this plan.

7 at the end of it. My team would be a monster. Amon/McKenzie/Dale can all be used to make this work pending selection Thursday night.

I feel like it's the best way to finish my team with GAJ in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11 pre-this plan.

7 at the end of it. My team would be a monster. Amon/McKenzie/Dale can all be used to make this work pending selection Thursday night.

I feel like it's the best way to finish my team with GAJ in it.
11?!?!

Do it

shia-labeouf-759.jpg

Trading Oxley via Higgins dpp this week
Any suggestions, have approximately 250k in the bank

I may need to trade Everitt if he is injured, change saad back to defence and swap everitt back to mids and trade to pendles who is the only "must have" not in my team in the mids,GAJ is my next trade in target after the next round

image.jpg Need some advice, this is my first year of SuperCoach....happy with my mids n Forwards, think my back line is minging, want to fix. Want to lose Watson after today n want Gaj in too....any advice?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 4
View attachment 149688 Need some advice, this is my first year of SuperCoach....happy with my mids n Forwards, think my back line is minging, want to fix. Want to lose Watson after today n want Gaj in too....any advice?
Lonie --> daniel
Watson --> GAJ

Theres only 3 good players worth having in defence this year and thats shaw, ibbotson and picken, The rest are all puss.. Higgins is tickin over okay, hodgey has his moments, houli goes alright, rance up n down, tmac spud, saad was good value in the beginning but hes basically maxed out but consistently hitting 80+, taylor has his good performance every now n then, simpson is a campaigner, yeo fallen from face of the earth, shooter is fat, newnes has performed solid over the last month, whether he keeps that form is unpredictable, gibson is too busy pingin and hookers a C***

all spuds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back