Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like Dustin Martin? Please tell us more oh wise one.
Exactly. A great example.
Hogan + Swan has out scored Lamb + Dusty by so much I can't even be bothered doing the sums.
Already 60 points up this round before Hogan even plays ;)
Long term gains for short term pain.

Still have Bennell in my side and want to trade him for a POD fwd, any ideas?

Already have Martin, Gray, Zieb, Bont and Titch... Thoughts?

Otherwise i CAN move him to mid and get Rocky but that will remove my mid/fwd capabilities for the rest of the season

Otherwise i CAN move him to mid and get Rocky but that will remove my mid/fwd capabilities for the rest of the season

Decided to just show you my team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have the cash get Buddy. However if you want a cheap value option to free up cash for elsewhere I would go Gunston.

I traded him in this week, after luckily getting cold feet on Pendles. He is priced at 422k with a BE of 55 and taking out his 70 in round 1 and 22 in round 11 he's averaged a very consistent 100 with a low of score of 86.

If you have the cash get Buddy. However if you want a cheap value option to free up cash for elsewhere I would go Gunston.

I traded him in this week, after luckily getting cold feet on Pendles. He is priced at 422k with a BE of 55 and taking out his 70 in round 1 and 22 in round 11 he's averaged a very consistent 100 with a low of score of 86.

Very very good suggestion that i would've overlooked thanks for the POD, gives me cash to get GAJ next week too... Legend!

Very very good suggestion that i would've overlooked thanks for the POD, gives me cash to get GAJ next week too... Legend!
Rumour on Hawks board that Gunners has the flu! Sicily has been brought into the 25 man squad as cover for a forward in doubt I guess, so there could be merit to the claim.

8 trades, 70k

Option 1

Boston to Daniel via Lambert
Hamling to Hibberd
Saad pushed down by Hibberd to D7/M9 cover, no funds for Gaz, no spare dosh

Option 2
Boston to Daniel via Lambert
Saad to Hibberd (D6)
170k, no bench cover, Selwood to Gaz next week

?

Anyone? Can't decide if GAJ is more important than having Saad as bench cover.

Anyone? Can't decide if GAJ is more important than having Saad as bench cover.

Been toying with similar thing for days. Saad to Rocky then somebody becomes Gaz next week. Think I will do it and just hope the injuries dont come. Not sure if its good advice but its what I will probably click on in the next half hour.

Sloane>rocky

Cheers

I'm most likely going to do the same. Any concerns of Rocky? Did you consider Lewis?

My plan was Sloane to Gaz, but I'm thinking of being aggressive and going Sloane to Rocky, then one of Cripps/Swallow/Griffen to Gaz.

Rumour on Hawks board that Gunners has the flu! Sicily has been brought into the 25 man squad as cover for a forward in doubt I guess, so there could be merit to the claim.
If Sicily is the only spare player travelling with the team then I'm not worried. Isn't it standard for teams to take a spare when travelling interstate?

Been toying with similar thing for days. Saad to Rocky then somebody becomes Gaz next week. Think I will do it and just hope the injuries dont come. Not sure if its good advice but its what I will probably click on in the next half hour.
My Boston to Daniel via Lambert no longer works because Lambert is locked out.

Looks like Saad>Hibberd, then Boston to Maynard or Daniel and Selwood to Ablett next week. Leaves me with rookies as bench cover but I'll deal with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back