Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this stage I have 19 playing next week, but

I still have Tippett on the books with 6 forwards playing - Martin Deledio Kerridge Petracca Menastud and Rose, so I won't get full value out of trading this week.

I need a R/F replacement so looking squarely at Lycett, however I would like Barlow too. and have $122,600 in the bank.

Tippett & Petracca for Lycett and Barlow, but I'm $36k short.

Any chance Lycett's price drop (BE 165) and Petracca's gain (BE 52) will cover?

FFgenie says -$39k and +$8k though I'm worried Lycett beats the spread sans Naitanui.

Need to piss off Rich as he's weak as piss. Thanks to DPP magic he's in my midfield atm so i'm going to turn him into Phillips. Then turn Tucker into Simpson or another premo defender who actually has some heart.

Going Simpson leaves me with 78k and 4 trades, gonna be a tough ask to turn Kerridge into Zorko next week, especially with that 105 BE...

Need 1 defender, will be upgrading amt to either McVeigh this week or waiting a week and getting Zac Williams. What are thoughts on who may be better for the rest of the year. Gws draw looks really good so I'm slightly leaning towards waiting a week for Williams.

Need to piss off Rich as he's weak as piss. Thanks to DPP magic he's in my midfield atm so i'm going to turn him into Phillips. Then turn Tucker into Simpson or another premo defender who actually has some heart.

Going Simpson leaves me with 78k and 4 trades, gonna be a tough ask to turn Kerridge into Zorko next week, especially with that 105 BE...

Post your team and cash. I don't think you should be using two trades.

Goetz > Nankervis
Hanley > Gaff
Davis > Phillips

Only early days, we'll see.
Know Gaff not likely uberpremo, but had some players depreciate badly this week and have priority trades next week, hoping the point gap to previous final mid target Hanners will be less than the gain elsewhere by sticking to other trades.

Last edited:
Post your team and cash. I don't think you should be using two trades.

Can't fit it all in, $74,100 and 7 trades left.

Screen Shot 2016-06-26 at 10.43.31 pm.png

Gonna need to be doing 2 trades to field 18 this week, actually considering using 3, the two mentioned before, then Kerridge to Monty. Would get me to full premo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious Toxic? :rolleyes:

Danger and Ward you are trading out??? :eek:

Are you trading them back in the week after JM style? :p
He's extracting it mate.

You could do Rich to Phillips and Lee to Simpson, leaves you with only 3.5k.

Need to get Phillips in. He's playing well and you need a DPP link. Plus come SC finals he should be 300k+ and you could turn him into a POD against the leaders.

Kerridge to Zorko when he come back maybe. You want the best scorers and there's a chance others top 100 players have traded him out.

Good luck.

You could do Rich to Phillips and Lee to Simpson, leaves you with only 3.5k.

Need to get Phillips in. He's playing well and you need a DPP link. Plus come SC finals he should be 300k+ and you could turn him into a POD against the leaders.

Kerridge to Zorko when he come back maybe. You want the best scorers and there's a chance others top 100 players have traded him out.

Good luck.

At this stage,
Rich, Tucker and Kerridge OUT
Phillips, Simpson, Monty IN

Full premo, 4 trades left and 43k in the bank. Only issue is no ruck cover.

Actually, **** it. I'm no Overall contender so guide me wise people. I'm thinking Davis to Buddy via Phillips. Leaving me DPP with Petracca as F7. Then downgrading someone to someone and upgrading Kerridge later.

View attachment 260851
Midfielders are what get you the big scores - if that was my team I'd trade out Davis and Oliver and get a gun Mid - Hanners or Neale

Move Zorko to the forward line and swap Kerrige out later.

Tigers fans what's Broads JS like?

I don't rate him, but then again Batchelor has completely lost the plot this year so provided he keeps him out of the team next week it shouldn't be that bad.

17 on field at best, again.

Thinking of just taking the one player donut, would need to trade 2 rookies to get a sub-premo in, or sacrifice a Birchall/Greene to get in a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back