Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people think that shaz and brown will both play or atleast 1 of them??

Shaz should....i think Brown will go in place of Elliot.

Trades for me this week, was originally going in with NO trades but now Scooter is out with a hammy with no ETA on return so not gonna hold him.

Ainsworth ----> Witherden
Scooter ----> Rockliff

Hoping Rocky goes big in Beams absence. Midfield is complete now, so is my team basically....just need to bring in Gawn and it's complete.

6 trades left, ranked 1958th.

No trades but I will have to start some rookies.

Hey guys,

Here is my full team, 7 Trades & 55k to go...

I'm thinking of using 2 trades and doing:
McInnes -> Witherden
Nank -> Greene

PROs: My fwd line will be 100% complete.
CONs: I lose my ruck DPP and leave myself with no cover.

Any other suggestions you think I should look at?? Cheers :thumbsu:

upload_2017-6-30_9-23-26.png

Tempted to go the double sideways upgrade.
Shaw to Roberton
Steele to Heeney.

Leaves me with 6 trades.
Hannan to Gawn next week and a downgrade.

Completes my team with 4 trades remaining.
Still running with fyfe and murph in the middle and tom lynch and nank up fwd though.

Thoughts

Hey guys,

Here is my full team, 7 Trades & 55k to go...

I'm thinking of using 2 trades and doing:
McInnes -> Witherden
Nank -> Greene

PROs: My fwd line will be 100% complete.
CONs: I lose my ruck DPP and leave myself with no cover.

Any other suggestions you think I should look at?? Cheers :thumbsu:

View attachment 387246
Hold and go Nank to Gawn next week via Ryder.

sc aa.JPG

Side as it currently stands. 10 trades and 15k in the bank.

Given Stewart's injury he has to go so I am thinking:

Stewart -> Witherden leaving 220k in the bank. Moving Lloyd into defence as well.

Not sure what the next best option is. Nank is really starting to become an issue. Will certianly have enough coin to go Nank to Gawn next week. Or is it worth keeping Nank as cover for FWD-RUCK and perhaps trading Ainsworth to Gawn (will need a second dg next week)

Am I missing anything? Next glaring issue is bringing another premo mid in - hopefully someone like Zorko or Neale in 2-3 weeks. If $ and trades permit Tuohy or Newman could become Adams/Roberton or Hurley but that's a luxury

If anyone has any other ideas that would be great!

Not 100% sure on which way to go;

Myers -> Witherden
T.Stewart -> Premo Def

Is what i'm thinking; would have ~$700k for a Defender and left pretty light-on for trades after that with an incomplete Midfield and Sandi + Nank + Shaw all problematic. It's a cruel game.

59055a24c3.jpg

Given Stewart's injury he has to go so I am thinking:

Stewart -> Witherden leaving 220k in the bank. Moving Lloyd into defence as well.

Not sure what the next best option is. Nank is really starting to become an issue. Will certianly have enough coin to go Nank to Gawn next week. Or is it worth keeping Nank as cover for FWD-RUCK and perhaps trading Ainsworth to Gawn (will need a second dg next week)

Am I missing anything? Next glaring issue is bringing another premo mid in - hopefully someone like Zorko or Neale in 2-3 weeks. If $ and trades permit Tuohy or Newman could become Adams/Roberton or Hurley but that's a luxury

I'm in a similar scenario. I've got Stewart and Barrett to go this week. Lloyd will go back to defence from mid and like you that's pretty much it unless I have trades and cash later to improve Newman or Shaw. So one up, one down this week. Might get Macrae in mid with intent to have him end up in fwd.

I was hoping for a M/F downgrade (leaving Witherden for next week) to enable me to spin the magnets a bit with Greenwood and Ainsworth. Just not sure Brown or Deluca are getting the job done. Then again, maybe a dirt-cheap Deluca is a loop option if he's NOT playing, which would be handy.

And then there's Nank. I have to get him to F7, and bring Gawn in. Next week looks like the time to do that. Lynch and Nank are stinking up my team, but maybe if I can get them F6, F7 I can play loopsies and try to secure some 65+ scores from those two must-have premos.

In short, I think your plan is good, as it's pretty much what I'm looking at.

Really stung by Jelwood and Beams last week.

I have 5 trades and 8K cash. My side:
snip1.PNG snip2.PNG

Was thinking:

A) Beams to Bontempelli (ave 112, 108 last year) - leaves 4 trades, no cash. Concern is that he had not tonned up for 7 weeks until last week.
B) Ainsworth to Witherden, Beams to Neale (ave 113, 113 last year) - leaves 3 trades and $100K. Neale scoring very well outside of his 55.
C) Ainsworth to Witherden, Beams to Merrett (ave 114, 111 last year) - leaves 3 trades and $70K. Merrett 130+ in 4 of his last 6.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have any non-playing forwards?

As the Crows are playing earlier, you'd be better off having Greenwood as your Emergency, and depending on his score loopholing Nank with your non-playing forward...
nah, 28 of 30 named this week (Strnadica and Cousins only 2 not playing)

Ryder will comfortably beat Nank IMO. Nank has died in the arse

OK, yep, the vision is...

R15: Stewart & Barrett to Macrae & Deluca (1up, 1down, Lloyd back to defence where he belongs)
R16: Ainsworth & Parsons to Gawn & Witherden (1up, 1down, Nank to fwd bench)
R17: Greenwood to Jelwood in one go, cash permitting.

Would get me to Fwd, Mid, Ruck all great, Def solid with Shaw and Newman the worst. And 4 trades left to hold it together.

You can beat your life savings nothing like this will happen - but it's nice to have a plan.

nah, 28 of 30 named this week (Strnadica and Cousins only 2 not playing)

Ryder will comfortably beat Nank IMO. Nank has died in the arse

I tend to agree.. I have Ryder as well, I think he will comfortably beat Nank, 50+ hit-outs and the commentators will be talking him up and then I'll check his SC score and he'll be on 75... and Nank will be on 90.... :cool:

Who is the best rookie to bring in this week??
Currently brought in Brown just handy with his MID/FWD

Planning on getting Witherden next week for Tom Stewart

Is there anyone else worth looking at this week or next week?

Thanks in advance

Who is the best rookie to bring in this week??
Currently brought in Brown just handy with his MID/FWD

Planning on getting Witherden next week for Tom Stewart

Is there anyone else worth looking at this week or next week?

Thanks in advance
I still think Brown will be dropped come final team selections

Seems like everyone's keeping Newman? I still feel like one of Newman or Shaw has to be upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back