Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not having a go, I know trading is stressful.

But you gotta look at the evidence, nothing suggests Zerrett is going to slow down and Neale is likely to get better as players return from injury.
i know, just saying mate

The last season and a half (35 games - plenty of a data sample), Neale and Z.Merrett are in the top 5 overall scorers. Ideally, you want both all things considered.

In 35 games:
Z.Merrett: Average 112.5, Max 141, Min 53, 10x >130, 2x <10
109.7 in losses, 120.6 in wins

L.Neale: Average 112.8, Max 154, Min 51, 7x 130, 3x <80
109.5 in losses, 121 in wins

Absolutely nothing splits them. Sometimes there are times where there is no right/wrong answer (and this is probably one of them) but I'd be going for the one where you think their team will win more or the one you enjoy watching/cheering on more - will make the games more fun.

EDIT: Win/Lose
cheers, these stats help alot.

Time to put Beams down ......he aint coming back, well not in his current carnate

752aabfeab575304747329e99e00d163.gif
Why do you say that? Is there some new info about his current injury I haven't heard or is it because of his long delay in coming back a couple of years ago?

Thoughts on Shaw? He's killing me, and I can orchestrate a trade to make him into Adam
Docherty, but that'll only leave me with 5, Jack Steele who I plan to turf soon, and Greenwood at M8.

If I can get Greenwood to F6, trade Steele and upgrade Scooter to another super premo mid, would that be a better option?

11 Trades - 100K - Thinking Beams to Neale, T Mitchell or Yeo or to make cash J Lloyd Any other options you thoughts?
Def: Adams, Shaw, Doch, Touhy, Hibberd (Melb), Newmann (Ryan, Hibberd (Nth)
Mid: Danger, Pendles, Fyfe, JPK, Merrett, Bont, P-Pepper, Beams (Berry, Selwood, Cousins)
Ruc: Martin, Sandi (Strnadica)
Fwd: Nank, Dahl, Macrae, Lynch, Buddy, Greenwood (Parsons, Eddy)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bringing in Bont for Selwood Jr and dropping Hannan to Gawn this week.

5 trades left.. Steele is my floating reserve and currently Scharenberg is my defensive reserve.

May just leave it as that

Is Yeo the real deal???
I Can go Beams > Zerrett and Nank > Yeo
Leaves me with no Cover in the rucks and only 20k to try and find the money to get gawn in Next week.

9 hundreds would suggest he is.

Dunno if he'll keep banging out the 140+ scores, but with the fwds pretty average this year, he's the best of the lot.

Im in a similar spot. I think I may pick Heeney instead. I'm worried about Greenes ankle/hammy. The fact GWS may get a game or two clear of 3rd spot concerns me Greene may get rested later on. The swams won't have that luxury with Heeney.
What do you think?

I have Yeo, Macrae, Dahlhaus, Heeney already so Greene is the one I want!

Everything says it's just a rolled ankle for Greene so if he plays I'll still go with him - just will wait for teams to be finalised before pulling the trigger.

Impossible to predict who will get rested/managed later in the year.

Shaw and Steele out
Macrae and Gawn in

Team complete.
5 trades left

Sorry, I thought this was the Rd 16 Trades thread. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back