Autopsy Round 16, 2023: West Coast v St.Kilda *WILKIE 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank f*ck for that.

Somehow we are still 5th on the ladder, that's a sad reflection on the rest of the competition.
Crazy stuff given how shit we've been for like 2 months now. Is this the worst quality season ever?

If we keep it under 100 points next week that'll be impressive. God.

I'm too exhausted to complain anymore.

Thank the ****ing heavens for that. No matter how shit we were, we bank the points and move on. A win closer to a finals berth. Next week we need to bring it big time if we want to end next Saturday night in the top four. Incredible I am saying that.

Time for some music and to polish off the 3 beers I have left. Exhausting club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were down one on the bench, Hill injured and held them goalless in the 4th.

Take the 4 points and move on.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yea take the 4 points, but we'd be negligent not to look at what went wrong. The second quarter was a disgrace, there's no cohesion between Marshall and the mids.

As a punishment to the club for that crap effort I will not be watching the song which will be as lacklustre and without heart 💜 as the way we played.
Seb needs to sit out
Steelo needs to put on weight
Ro needs to grow a brain
Gresh needs to play four quarters
Poo needs a run at Sandy
Owens needs a medal 🏅
Sinkers needs a premiership
Wilkie back
Wood back
Hammer back

Is there an AFL player equivalent to an orphanage where we can drop off Dougal Howard?

I'm too exhausted to complain anymore.

Thank the ******* heavens for that. No matter how s**t we were, we bank the points and move on. A win closer to a finals berth. Next week we need to bring it big time if we want to end next Saturday night in the top four. Incredible I am saying that.

Time for some music and to polish off the 3 beers I have left. Exhausting club.
Save the the beers. The Ashes is on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 16, 2023: West Coast v St.Kilda *WILKIE 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back