Game Day Round 16, 2024: West Coast v Hawthorn, 4:40pm @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/4 time

H: 09:09:63
W: 03:06:24

they only scored a goal in the last 21 seconds of the quarter.

We really need a big % win and then some more to improve our finals chance.

Goal kickers this quarter
MacDonald
Chol
Moore (his 2nd)
Hardwick

Nah, once you've dislocated your shoulder it can pop in and out all the time without any damage.
We are clearly trying to get him through to the end of year for surgery. Hopefully remains the case, at least while finals remain a chance

Much better bang for buck that quarter but we are still leaving a big win behind. We have utterly dominated the midfield and our backline has not allowed a single mark all day inside 50. That sort of dominance deserves a 10-12 goal lead.

Forward delivery and forward efficiency has been lamentable

We have won but the Sicilian going down is a major blow to out chances in beating the Scats at the Caterry.

Impey and Weddle gave great drive in the 3rd quarter.

Again WCE are awful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be great if we could put them away early. Do not want the crowd to get into it. Let’s hope we’ve learned from the Port game.

Two of their 3 goals have been from bullshit free kicks.

Mids just need to keep them under pressure.

Door ajar???

Over 6 goals up against a rabble who have kicked 1 goal without umpire help.

4 points are theirs, just need to make up some %

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk
You have a short memory. You didn't see the Port game? Or the Lions game? 5-6 goals is definitely possible to lose from

I've enjoyed every win this year, didn't enjoy most of the losses, although I thought the good outweighed the bad versus Port, but this is the first game that has put me into an enraged fury.

The goal kicking ...the final pass...it's been hard viewing. Hoping for a glorious last.

DGB in for Sicily.

shoe throwing GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back