Preview Round 16 v Carlton MCG Sunday June 30th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
signing episode 7 GIF

Good-bye Cumberland!
that looks more like a 1 year contract extension :winkv1:

It was also Kernahan's last game. He had one kick for the day and it went straight up in the air. We were 9 goals down in the second quarter.

I reckon it was 1997.
I was at my mates house in Newport ripping bongs and listening to the game on the radio. Good times.

Yeah...down the Blues Cheersquad end...in their goal square...
Tigers get paid a free for a Crapps 360 turn topped by a 'throw'...SIREN Goes to end the game!
Scores are equal!!!
Crapps on the mark...
Balta takes his time to kick the ball...winds down the clock with the biggest Croat snarl ever!
Second left on the time...
As Balta kicks the footy...
Miss kicks the footy straight into Crapps face...
Crapps goes down concussed...
Footy flies off Crapps face high into the air...
All eyes watch as the footy does a high loop over the goal post...
Umpires and Arc all confer and then confirm a point!
Tigers win by a point...
After being 15 goals and 25 to 5 free kick imbalance at Half time...
Pandemonium!
Three from three and a free!
Great dream but if the ball is touched by the opposition after the siren then it’s no score isn’t it. So you would need to choose, Cripps being taken out or a win.

I was at my mates house in Newport ripping bongs and listening to the game on the radio. Good times.
Me and a mate had a joint walking to the ground. What a day. Stoned and drinking bourbon cans and we put the bastards out of the finals.

Great dream but if the ball is touched by the opposition after the siren then it’s no score isn’t it. So you would need to choose, Cripps being taken out or a win.
Ok Balta kicks the footy into the Goal post it bounces back super fast into play...
And Crapps on the mark turns to see what happened to the footy...and loud yells!
Crapps gets hit straight into the eye by the fast returning footy's end and gets concussed and passes out...
And the tigers trample over Crapps to get to Balta for celebrations!

It was indeed, one of the best days I had at the football, especially after the game driving out and my mates giving it to the Carlton supporters out the car window, our Carlton supporting mate, locked safely in the boot. We were near bottom of the ladder, which made it sweeter.
Hi to Daisy and Sonny and Yob.
Three tragic Tiger mates I went to the footy with in the 90's.
Crazy times.

We ate lollies lol and drank lots of beer at this game.

Was magic.

The best part was dancing on Princes Park with alot of the Richmond Officials after the final siren.

Hi to Daisy and Sonny and Yob.
Three tragic Tiger mates I went to the footy with in the 90's.
Crazy times.

We ate lollies lol and drank lots of beer at this game.

Was magic.

The best part was dancing on Princes Park with alot of the Richmond Officials after the final siren.
Bit of one-upmanship, but watched the game standing next to Robbie Muir. Lovely bloke..... off the field.

Bit of one-upmanship, but watched the game standing next to Robbie Muir. Lovely bloke..... off the field.
Same here with a further bit of one-upsmanship...was with my mates standing next to a parked Bentley in the ground...
I drunkedly wobbled the Bentley emblem on top of the Bentley's radiator and nekminit the car horn went orff!
I said to my drunk mates...have a listen to this then...each time I touch this emblem it set's off the car horn alarm!
Pretty sensitive...ehh!
Have a listen...so my mates watch me as I touch the Bentley's emblem again...and once again the car horn goes off!
My mates go...that's amazing!
Let's have a go at it then says one of my mates...and as he reaches for the emblem the Bentley's horn goes off once again and a white haired old fella behind the steering wheel yells out...leave that fecking emblem alone you Richmond scum!

I think it’s gonna be a wet game.

We can pull this off specially without Lynch.

Carlton are too tall for the conditions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same here with a further bit of one-upsmanship...was with my mates standing next to a parked Bentley in the ground...
I drunkedly wobbled the Bentley emblem on top of the Bentley's radiator and nekminit the car horn went orff!
I said to my drunk mates...have a listen to this then...each time I touch this emblem it set's off the car horn alarm!
Pretty sensitive...ehh!
Have a listen...so my mates watch me as I touch the Bentley's emblem again...and once again the car horn goes off!
My mates go...that's amazing!
Let's have a go at it then says one of my mates...and as he reaches for the emblem the Bentley's horn goes off once again and a white haired old fella behind the steering wheel yells out...leave that fecking emblem alone you Richmond scum!
Surely Menzies was dead by then....

bodybags bolton to kick 10 and show the ball to barb and the bandwagoner carlton guidos in the goalsquare

masnell to knock out chucky cripps cold

5 or 6 blooze players to rip massive hamstrings off the bone amongst a few season ending injuries

animated 31.gif

I would be in tiger heaven 🐯☁️🌈

Last edited:
bodybags bolton to kick 10 and show the ball to barb and the bandwagoner carlton guidos in the goalsquare

masnell to knock out chucky cripps cold

5 or 6 blooze players to rip massive hamstrings off the bone amongst a few season ending injuries

View attachment 2034507

I would be in tiger heaven 🐯☁️🌈
Remember like it was yesterday

IMG_1347.jpeg

Down to 2 players now that have played every game in 2024 - Nick Vlastuin and Daniel Rioli

Good to see McAuliffe kept in the team ahead of Dow.
Can almost sense an injury incoming to either or both of the boys now you've highlighted that unwanted stat :pensive:I wonder if it would be an AFL record if by season end we don't have one player who played all games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back