VFL Round 16 v Gold Coast Suns, Sunday July 14, 11:05am AEST, Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I should’ve realized Cumberland not living up to expectations and hopes was the source of everyone’s personal problems at home

Just pathetic and embarrassing the hate he gets from so called Richmond SUPPORTERS

Prob gets shot at next game

Yes, it is quite funny how they cherry-pick their "loyalty at all cost" mentality.

They love a prick like Dimma, but shit on a kid who is still at the club at least trying.

Yeah completely fine mate

Unfortunately some have a personal vendetta against him like he caused all their personal problems

It’s truly sad and pathetic
The sad thing is he has a lot of ability but his attitude on the field is pathetic. I've backed him in for ages and now I understand why he won't get picked.

He was playing well at VFL hence why he got promoted to AFL no? Underperformed at AFl level so got dropped

I didn’t see todays game, but if he had a game poor game that would be the first poor one at VFL for a while is it not?

So you saying he could be dropped from the team is far fetched
All games i have watched him this season he has been poor the fact he has only kicked 4 goals in the VFL says it all. His mentality is not there perhaps dimma f him up or it just might be him. New coach I thought might change him but seems to have gotten worse. Ralph has improved miles even JR looked a completely different player till he went down. As for getting picked well all available players have been picked this season.

Watched the first half and parts of the second half.

Smith was much better after quarter time.
McAuliffe had two really good in and under clearances that lead to goals in the 3rd. He does a lot good with the ball but isn’t finding it enough.

Dow was pretty terrible in the first half. Had about 2-3 good touches in the second half that I saw but he simply doesn’t offer enough.

Hayes-Brown is looking very promising.

Cumbo just isn’t bringing enough X factor and otherwise is an average footballer.

Blight looks very promising, makes mistakes but is very strong in the contest. Could see him playing in the best defence in the AFL alongside Balta and Gibcus… fingers crossed for Gibbo.

Coulthard has the odd good highlight but is ultimately one of the worst contributors in the VFL team.

Bauer should be tried at AFL level because he’s got that versatility to play 3rd tall. A nice 3 goals today but probably needs to find a bit more of the ball.
Correct on all fronts and way I seen the game. Bayer though showed his value even though didn't get much of it as the conditions didn't suit his playing style. This guy with a clean pre season will be a beast in the forward line.

Coaches votes for Blight in every VFL game he has played.

Richmond 15.6 (96) def Gold Coast Suns 11.4 (70)
Lachlan Wilson (RIC)
7 Austin Johnson (RIC)
4 Kaleb Smith (RIC)
3 Jack Mahony (GCS)
2 Rory Atkins (GCS)
2 Jacob Blight (RIC)
1 Brayden Fiorini (GCS)
1 James Tsitas (GCS)

Stat padders for Suns shouldn’t have got votes above one. Joke

Wilson has had a great season.
I reckon votes went like this bc Morro would’ve put Tigers as the best four players on the ground. Which supports my view.

Morris
5 Wilson
4 Smith I reckon
3 Johnson
2 Blight
1 either BF or JT for Suns

Dimma’s Toy Coach

5 Wilson
4 Johnson
3 JM Suns
2 RA Suns
1 either BF or JT for Suns.