Preview Round 17, 2023: St.Kilda v Melbourne - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 8th July, 7:25PM AEST *STEELE 150TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Demons

Votes: 33 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not football related per se, but I believe we will be wearing the Dreamtime guernsey again this week.

That’s four times this season now.
I like it, but enough is enough, it’s time to go back to our official jumper.

Not football related per se, but I believe we will be wearing the Dreamtime guernsey again this week.

Is it Naidoc fortnight now

Is it Naidoc fortnight now
Wouldn’t know.
But we have a great home and a decent away jumper - let’s wear them.
Don't mind the “Danny Frawley collar“, but for the rest, bar Dreamtime, let’s just stick to what we have - best colours and strip in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish we’d stick with red white and black. Yes I know the history, yes I remember the pura milk yellow.

The guernsey isn’t that good, we should be wearing that collared retro guernsey if we want something different.

Agree
I had wrote him off and didn’t think he would get back in the side but that burst speed out of traffic is exactly what we need
If he turns it around and the body holds up will be a big asset
Hopefully he’s stopped the arguing as well and just hunts the pill

Think I'm going to write a trippy heavy wah guitar funk instrumental and call it jizz crinkle.

I'm serious 😅
Just do it to the tune of Ghost Busters… “What ya gonna feel, Jiz Winkle”

Melbourne by 60+
You say that we need a huge turnaround on the track this week, but then say the team that can’t score to save themselves at the moment and who have what is probably clearly the worst current forward line in the comp is going to beat us by 60+?

They would likewise need a monumental turnaround on what they’ve been doing lately to do that. 60 points is their average score for the last 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back