Preview Round 13 2024 AFL Season: St.Kilda Saints v Gold Coast Suns, Saturday 8th of June 7:30pm, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our depth must be better than I thought if Crouch still can't get a game and is listed as one of the emergencies.
Our depth is elite, its just that our best 22 is garbage because of our terrible drafting in the first round thats led to us having too many mediocre players and not enough A graders

I’m not saying it’s a negative or inappropriate. It just classic Lyon.
I thought maybe Crouch.
Fair enough. Don't know why either, he did all the training today.
Only thing I can think of is they are being incredibly conservative with him after setting him back after Round 1. Getting it a bit in the magoos, but maybe the experts think he needs some more condition?
He is only 30 and can play a few more seasons.
Apart from that can't tell. Think Seb needs to lift depending on what Lyon wants him to do against the Suns.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bizarre that Crouch isn't getting a run.

Clearly our best mid - and averaging 34 possesions a game in the VFL since his return from injury.
He hasn't looked quick at VFL level though. Accumulating no doubt but he's looked a bit proppy still. He's an absolute ball pig and will destroy VFL level on one leg. But they might be worried he'll get exposed at AFL level.

Fair enough. Don't know why either, he did all the training today.
Only thing I can think of is they are being incredibly conservative with him after setting him back after Round 1. Getting it a bit in the magoos, but maybe the experts think he needs some more condition?
He is only 30 and can play a few more seasons.
Apart from that can't tell. Think Seb needs to lift depending on what Lyon wants him to do against the Suns.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Strange , they will have to drop Seb Ross.

He hasn't looked quick at VFL level though. Accumulating no doubt but he's looked a bit proppy still. He's an absolute ball pig and will destroy VFL level on one leg. But they might be worried he'll get exposed at AFL level.
Never looks quick - if he's not right he shouldn't be playing.

Reckon Crouch will play for Sandy (v Brions 2nds) next week and then come back into the senior side after the bye

It could also be a case of let's how Steele Dow Clark & Windy perform together as a midfield unit for a few weeks considering next year maybe Crouch's last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back