Game Day Round 17, 2023: St.Kilda v Melbourne *STEELE 150TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our midfield can actually get clean clearances this week, then it would be good to deliver the ball low into the forward half and resist bloody directionless bombing, as Gawn will park himself down there. Might give King half a chance. Need to also lock down on the Demon fast outside running up the wings. Can't see us kicking a big enough score sadly.
King seems to ask for it on his head, needs to learn to lead up

Kozy, Brown, Gus and Trac were the ones who got a handle of us last time we played, they’re still in the team for tonights game.
Gawn and Grundy are going to give us some grief as well as Lever and May.
Its hard to see us winning this but Jones and Billings in might give us some spark.
Im really hoping we continue with how we played in the second half of the WC game.
I'm hoping Billings & Jones have those great first-game-back matches players often have.

King’s in for a tough night. Hopefully he can impact somehow. Even if May beats him I want to see second efforts and positive body language.

5 or 6 goals would also be nice.
Just use him as a decoy mainly and hit him up when he’s free.
Use the two the’s, Hammer and Pou

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Steele is back closer to his best tonight. Think Billings will be looking good, but you probably won't notice his 20-25 touches.

Good to see Jones back in. Get some pace in the midfield.

Please don't kick it to May and Lever 75 times tonight!!

Howard's going to need to stick closer than 5 meters behind Brown tonight or he may kick a bag

King’s in for a tough night. Hopefully he can impact somehow. Even if May beats him I want to see second efforts and positive body language.

5 or 6 goals would also be nice.
King has to make a contest and not allow the Dee backs to mark uncontested. Once the ball is on the ground anything can happen.

I'm confident about tonight's game, confident we'll fold, resulting in a spanking. Ross will then front the after match press conference dressed as
the Riddler, and bamboozle the media throng with bulldust. :D

First 5 rounds of the season we took on the game and rarely went with the bomb kick down the line.

Need to go back to that or there intercept markers will absolutely towel us up.

I've battled traffic and shit weather to get to the ground, we better turn up to play

Just went and bought a bottle of scotch. I'll have to drink for all those brave soldiers who've stepped off the booze train for the month.
I caved. 12 pure blondes.

And might even get on the beers later too :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back