Preview Round 17 2024 – GWS Giants vs Carlton, Saturday July 6, 7.30pm AEST, Engie Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to argue with that. I think the slide started in that 3rd quarter against Carlton in Round 6. We had them dead to rights but weren't ruthless enough to go on with it. Ever since then, we haven't consistently been up for the fight.
Totally agree with this. I was at that game. It was all on the midfield group/structure. We were absolutely belted at centre clearance.

We aren’t star studded. This is a myth. Swans and Blues are star studded.

Taylor, Green, Greene, Kelly, Hogan, Whitfield and Coniglio should all be star players. That’s a very solid core. The problem is moreso the rest are average at best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants event at Parramatta square this Friday at 11:30 for this weekends game being promoted on the AFLNSWACT social media page.

GWS GIANTS WELCOME DAY​

Join the GIANTS and AFL in Parramatta Square as we celebrate a Welcome Game Community Event. This is a FREE event with plenty of activities, including:

• GIANTS inflatables, including the climb & slide and big kick
• AFL Play jump test
• Score some fun giveaway items
• Your chance to WIN free tickets to GIANTS v Carlton on Saturday July 6 at ENGIE Stadium
• Meet a GIANTS' player and snap a selfie
• Performances by Gaia Rhythm and more

Come down and meet your team!

Hogan is the only one of those guys who has performed to expectation imo. He’s been great.
Taylor was AA until injury.
Cogs has been great until his lay off and his return, in my opinion, 1 or 2 games early.
Green hasn’t kicked on since the Suns win no doubt.
Kelly was one of our best early in the year.
TFG nowhere near his best no doubt.
Whitfield copping the blame for no plan b when run and gun doesn’t work. As he has all the pressure on him from the opposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back