Game Day Round 17, 2024: West Coast vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which on your preferred subs is slower?
My preferred sub isn't in the team.
Out of the 23 named I probably would have played Jack Williams in the 22 as the backup ruck and put Hutchinson as the sub though. Which doesn't really make f**k all difference to how quick we are. It's not like Hutchinson is a quick midfielder or something

Winning is the only way to silence all the negativities.
Pre game radio commentator literally said anything under a 10 goal loss would see the media off Simmos back/be a positive.

Winning SHOULD be the only way to silence the negative, but in Eaglesland in 2024, not being completely uncompetitive is a way to silence the negativity it seems

JWilliams as sub?

Who is going to relieve Bailey or do we just run him into the ground or does Oscar ruin his shoulder?

We’re not serious about trying to win or even develop players.

One big change is required.

Pre game radio commentator literally said anything under a 10 goal loss would see the media off Simmos back/be a positive.

Winning SHOULD be the only way to silence the negative, but in Eaglesland in 2024, not being completely uncompetitive is a way to silence the negativity it seems
Disagree. A close loss would be a great outcome. I would put it at 5-6 goals not ten goals tho.

Lets start with some depressing reading today. Players this week under 25

West Coast Eagles
Bailey Williams
Tyler Brockman
Brady Hough
Campbell Chesser
Jack Williams
Reuben Ginbey
Harley Reid
Jack Hutchison

Fremantle
Andrew Brayshaw
Sam Sturt
Michael Frederick
Jordan Clark
Caleb Serong
Hayden Young
Jeremy Sharp
Luke Jackson
Heath Chapman
Josh Treacy
Matt Johnson
Jye Amiss
Josh Draper

Guys I think we are a bit umm behind the pack at the moment
How many years into their careers are the freo guys? Most of them are 3-6 years in. Most of our young guys are still teenagers.

It's not really comparable, they've been building since 2017/2018.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For pure fun and joy Kane Cornes will be in the commentary box on sen today….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Could Rotham be second ruck? Did well at it when he got a go a year or two back and then they never tried it again.

Rotham did something well? I'm sure I would remember something as rare as that.

Imo the vitriol is completely fair, especially if you're a paying member. Then you're directly supporting the players career monetarily.

The game requires intent, and running, if the players aren't showing that, the fans have fair reason to be pissed. Just like members of society have the right to be pissed when governments "lockdown" the city over a cold that everyone seems to have forgotten about now.

04-antonio-banderas-interview-gq-september-2019-093019.gif

How many years into their careers are the freo guys? Most of them are 3-6 years in. Most of our young guys are still teenagers.

It's not really comparable, they've been building since 2017/2018.

Shouldnt we just compare over timeframes mostly?

Since 2019 Freo have added

Jordan Clark
Jye Amiss
Matthew Johnson
Luke Jackson
Sam Sturt
Hayden Young
Caleb Serong
Michael Frederick
Heath Chapman
Josh Draper
Jeremy Sharp