Review Round 17 - North Melbourne @ Marvel Stadium - 6th July 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

I am afraid Buzz and Nando are part of our midfield problem at the moment. Nando definitely needs to be more physical. Otherwise stay outside.

Yes, Miller's disposals, turnovers were terrible yesterday and cost us, but I did not see any improvement when he did not play after HT. In fact, Miller started most of the time forward yesterday, I am pretty sure.

Surprisingly, Flanders had some ordinary moments (half efforts) yesterday too.

What fascinates me is that at the end of the last 3 away games we actually pushed hard and were a better team. Why can't we do that from the start. That's the only hope I have. It's in them. Just release it, Dimma :)

We won the centre clearances
It was around the ground we got done
It was also a bad week to not get the rub from the greens( so to speak)
20:13 against with most of the 50:50’s going Norths way and a couple of howlers that cost us in the last quarter
Amazing we could play so badly against a team that had everything go their way and we still should have won
At some point we start winning those like good teams do
When I followed North in the 90’s you’d sometimes walk away from a game and think
“ How the hell did we win that?”
But that’s what good teams do

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

As much as we might have a go at Miller for his recent run of form the Club desperately needs him back and firing.

Is flexible enough to play multiple roles - midfield, high half forward, tagger and has leadership qualities and the necessary mongrel when he was up and about.

Just think Ballard has suffered due to the role change with Mac being the player they get free to intercept. It seems Ballard has to put his time into covering for the more dangerous smaller types due to our lack of decent mid/small defenders (Uwland excluded) and probably has lost a bit of confidence as a result.

Think if we could get our backline sorted Powell could be an elite wingman of the competition and unlock more potency/connection going inside 50

As much as we might have a go at Miller for his recent run of form the Club desperately needs him back and firing.
Which is why I wonder if giving the captaincy to some guys with less scars might be a good thing for him and the Club

Speak of the devil
Just flying home with Touk
His wrist is in a splint
More scans tomorrow
Says it feels ok
Describes our journey as “ a rollercoaster”
It sure is for the supporters
Such a good bloke though
My wife giggled a lot and flicked her hair when I was talking to him
Hopefully he's okay then. The guys on Fox Footy seemed to think it may be a 3 week injury for Touk but obviously without scans you don't know for sure.

Just think Ballard has suffered due to the role change with Mac being the player they get free to intercept. It seems Ballard has to put his time into covering for the more dangerous smaller types due to our lack of decent mid/small defenders (Uwland excluded) and probably has lost a bit of confidence as a

Completely agree with this
He now gets the Zurhaar Treloar de Goey Stringer types now and I’m not sure he is up to it

Speak of the devil
Just flying home with Touk
His wrist is in a splint
More scans tomorrow
Says it feels ok
Describes our journey as “ a rollercoaster”
It sure is for the supporters
Such a good bloke though
My wife giggled a lot and flicked her hair when I was talking to him

Sleep with him first, that’s will teach her

Ballard was like deer in headlights when guarding Bobby Hill last weekend. Not sure that's the best use of him, Dimma.
Remember when Ballard was used as justification by some on here to say the Weller trade was not a monumental cockup

Ahhh good times
IMG_3328.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He seems like such a good bloke that he would know he's not going so well. You would definitely back him to bounce back... although with the injury it might not happen this year

I feel he was at his best after he done that training camp in America in the off season after that slowly declined again back to Touk of old

BTW a lot of people at the Club want Evans gone.
Yes it is SO I'M TOLD.
His number One Skill is covering his own Ass.
SO I'M TOLD.

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’ve been wanting the very precious gift from the School Tie Clowns at VFL House gone since the Eade Days.
We are a Gold Coast Club.
Have a Gold Coast Admin.

Evans Out

Both Rowell and Flanders on the flight, both looked very sheepish
Touk was the same.Looked embarrassed.Interesting they were flying back separate to the team.Presumably a bit of an extended stay to visit family.It was bad enough being a supporter-imagine being one of the players involved in that debacle

Touk was the same.Looked embarrassed.Interesting they were flying back separate to the team.Presumably a bit of an extended stay to visit family.It was bad enough being a supporter-imagine being one of the players involved in that debacle
My son wanted to get a photo but they were heads down and not making eye contact so he decided not annoy them.

Very respectful. Great parenting.

Oh no!!!Now I feel bad
My eldest hit Touk up and he obliged
But it’s well known I’m a terrible parent
We actually had a great long weekend in Melbourne
Just an Ainsworth straight kick away from a really great weekend
Just on the Ben Long snicko
Did they use that with the North one?
The feed at Marvel is beyond woeful
It is literally an advertorial interspersed with some occasional footy action
It’s a truly terrible venue
No wonder people love coming to Carrara