Preview Round 17 v Fremantle Optus Stadium Perth Saturday July 6th 8.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say that most weeks watching Mansell who has zero forward craft. Like to see Green or Coulthard in Nigel's place and see what they can bring.
I'd like to see Green & Coulthard actually perform at a consistent level in the VFL before they get anywhere near the senior side again.

We don't need him breaking all the new toys as well otherwise it will be a long rebuild.... :eekv1:
gibcus once we get the first pick of the draft 3 years in a row

Kevin Nash Sport GIF

I really respect the Cumbo wet dreamers in here. Reflecting on a short purple patch of form like he was the next iteration of Dunstall or Plugger and fantasizing about that form coming back out of nowhere to save our season and his career like an actual fairy tale.

Im on optimistic guy, but damn this is next level.
that's the spirit...
welcome to club Cumbo

I'd like to see Green & Coulthard actually perform at a consistent level in the VFL before they get anywhere near the senior side again.

Nothing to lose RT at this time of the season. Hopefully they get a run before the season has ended.
Pity Gray got injured because I reckon he would've debuted sooner rather than later.

damn, we were going to get absolutely hammered by freo like we did earlier this year, and now that we brought in cumbo we're most likely going to get absolutely hammered by freo like we did earlier this year

instead of whining you all should be lionising match committee like I am for thinking about our future by aiming for pick 1

that's why we should also re-sign louie for the length of our rebuild

I’d rather get pick 2 or even 3…. I have a nervous twitch that we will get pick 1, choose Smilie and he’ll prove to be a big slow plodder. Or we will get pick-1, not choose Smilie, he’ll go at pick-2 and turn into Patrick Cripps mark II….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’d rather get pick 2 or even 3…. I have a nervous twitch that we will get pick 1, choose Smilie and he’ll prove to be a big slow plodder. Or we will get pick-1, not choose Smilie, he’ll go at pick-2 and turn into Patrick Cripps mark II….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
1720221157227.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing to lose RT at this time of the season. Hopefully they get a run before the season has ended.
Pity Gray got injured because I reckon he would've debuted sooner rather than later.
No issue with them getting another go, but lets not reward them with selection based off 1 good game but a bit of consistent form. We might be 2nd last, but there still needs to be some sort of integrity to selection.

Cumbo getting a game of Steeley is criminal

Our lord and saviour returns 🙌

how the flick does cumbo get a game? we’re not going to lose we are going to be an embarrassment

I thought he was cooked. I wasn’t impressed with his vfl game last week as he was absent for three quarters. Anyway he’s basically been thrown a lifeline and I hope he can change our opinions based on his last AFL game.

Cumbo lmao

Good to see the club has finally acknowledged this season is done and dusted.

VFL team must be trying to make finals.

Cumbo gonna spud it up again.

why no coulthard? would have him than bumbo

Cumbo in his mind gunna kick 10
Cumbo in reality will fumble his first touch drop his head and then spud it up for the rest of the day.
I swear his mind runs 100 miles an hour but the message to his feet is a lot slower.

I really respect the Cumbo wet dreamers in here. Reflecting on a short purple patch of form like he was the next iteration of Dunstall or Plugger and fantasizing about that form coming back out of nowhere to save our season and his career like an actual fairy tale.

Im on optimistic guy, but damn this is next level.
1000001240.png

Coulthard played wing all game not forward
That does appear to be his position so why not play him on the wing in the AFL team. He seems to be an elite runner and quite creative in space. Better him than MacIntosh who is to slow for the wing these days and has become an unreliable field kick. Play MacIntosh as the third tall forward until Lefau returns or Bauer develops

I thought he was cooked. I wasn’t impressed with his vfl game last week as he was absent for three quarters. Anyway he’s basically been thrown a lifeline and I hope he can change our opinions based on his last AFL game.
Interestingly they put Cumberland into the centre in the last quarter in the VFL and he made things happen. If you look at Cumberlands record he kicks most of his goals early in quarters and early in games then disappears . I’ve been saying for ages that he needs bursts in the middle to reset his brain. He could be a similar player to Bolton if they played him in positions that suited him. And yes he could also be a bit frustrating just like Bolton.

Reviewing the Carlton Game - why is it that we find it so difficult clearing the ball from the back line? Its the second clearing kick that acts like a Boomerang - we have no players who can consistently contest and take a overhead mark - it falls into the opposition hands and the ball richochets back to their forwards.
Agree but it is also really predictable play from us

Was Noah C given a run in the midfield in the VFL?
Of course it’s not ideal if we lose but less of a sting if the boys show the same fight as against the blues. As it may indicate buy in or awareness a few are playing for their careers (or bita both?).

He had about 5min in the last quarter last week.He had one of his bursts and laid a few tackles,he really helped them over the line last week.
Cheers! Wonder if it could be a potential new role? Good size & speed. Maybe some well needed outside run ? Any thoughts? Personally I think it’s worth a try as he has AFL attributes….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back