Game Day Round 18, 2020: Hawthorn v Gold Coast Suns, 1.05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a joke. GC in holiday mode and we are celebrating like muppets

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
It’s like everyone has amnesia and forgets we’ve been pathetic all year and one win against a tanking side will fix everything..

I didn’t mind the Roughy farewell game last year as it had no draft ramifications but today just feels embarrassing - like we’re all so happy about getting a sympathy win for having to endure such a tough season..

Wrighty has said the top 5 or 6 are exciting in this draft- we’ll been lucky if we get one after today.. two academy bids puts us at pick 6.

A waste of a pathetic season being the 2nd worst team in the league in my view..

Yes good win boys should give us that winning Culture beating up on a team of buggered kids who can’t hit 15m targets. Btw we’ve just accelerated the swans rebuild gifting them 2 top 5 kids and missing out on McDonald/Holland’s...
If you’re seriously going to have a whinge in here about the draft it might be time to log off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes good win boys should give us that winning Culture beating up on a team of buggered kids who can’t hit 15m targets. Btw we’ve just accelerated the swans rebuild gifting them 2 top 5 kids and missing out on McDonald/Holland’s...
Who gives a **** about the Swans. If they get two picks cause the system is broken then good on em. Really, get over it and move on.

It is better for the team to learn to play together.

Nice melt, mate

Yeah the effort we've given all season, we should be ashamed. The one game we should be giving less effort, we celebrate in style.

Simply baffling. 3 quarters to turn it around

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
You loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back