Preview Round 18 - Essendoomguys VS Melbourne Demons, MCG, Saturday 13/7/24, 7.40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting just one change with Heppell in and Hind/Perkins/Cox out. I'm guessing Hind goes out and Perkins moves to sub, though I'd prefer Hind as the sub. Cox's versatility probably keeps him in the 22.

Gawn off with a troubled ankle, Melbourne should rest him next week.
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Unpopular opinion but feel this would be a game that Perkins lifts for. Get him out of the middle where he ball watching is hurting us but he can certainly give us a POD in the front half
Why would this game be any different, and why would his work in the midfield suddenly be better? I'm just wondering how you arrived at this opinion.

Why would this game be any different, and why would his work in the midfield suddenly be better? I'm just wondering how you arrived at this opinion.

I meat out of the middle, he seems to lift in big moments. Im obviously guessing as likely anyone is but with a restructure in role, one would hope he can contribute as he was early in the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

Throw enough darts you may hit something system.

I meat out of the middle, he seems to lift in big moments. Im obviously guessing as likely anyone is but with a restructure in role, one would hope he can contribute as he was early in the season.
If Perkins couldn’t lift against Collingwood at the MCG on a Friday night, what other big moment could he lift in? Needs a run in the two’s to regain some touch and confidence.

Guarantee top 8 first, after that we could do anything.
You heard it here first.

Always a worry after a huge win, potentially increasing complacency the following week

Hopefully the depth, healthiness and players missing out means enough dig in

Would be a big call to drop Perkins, theyve seemed very reluctant to do so, but now may be the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back