Game Day Round 18: Sydney vs St.Kilda 7:25PM AEST. 2017 PRIDE Game. Rowan Marshall's Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gona call him Kleenex from now on.
Softer sainter i cannot remember.
He actually represents exactly whats wrong with this side right now.

This is just horrible regarding Billings! Blind Freddie can see that he has a problem with goal kicking. Compounded by lack of confidence.
Why hasn't he been helped to correct his technique ? He is clearly a talented player. Surely the coaches have to take some responsibility!

If the mids can't read it well fmd
Smashing it in the ruck
That's the thing with the Longer lovers- he's above criticism. When we are up and about he is apparently the key to our midfield playing well. When we are smashed like tonight, he is never to blame and it is all about how crap our midfield is and we need Kelly.

The reality for me is we have crap rucks, Longer is terrible and Hickey has been crucified and lost any confidence he had. It's been terribly handled by the club and there's a lot of propaganda around about Longer for some bizarre reason.

Dunstan has been a positive at least
Dunstan, Bruce and Marshall the only three I would feed.

The rest all poor.

Sydney a 7 goal better team?

At least. Very dissapointing.

Oh well finals gone. Time to blood Rice, White and Freezer when fit.

Look to 2018

That's the thing with the Longer lovers- he's above criticism. When we are up and about he is apparently the key to our midfield playing well. When we are smashed like tonight, he is never to blame and it is all about our crap midfield.

The reality for me is we have crap rucks, Longer is terrible and Hickey has been crucified and lost any confidence he had. It's been terribly handled by the club and there's a lot of propaganda around about Longer for some bizarre reason.
Wtf are you on about he had double the hit outs, he is a Ruckman, ain't going to do somersaults
Our mids are deplorable atm

We are chipping away at the margin... 57 points, 50 points, 42 points. Will win a game against the swans in around 6 games from now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is just horrible regarding Billings! Blind Freddie can see that he has a problem with goal kicking. Compounded by lack of confidence.
Why hasn't he been helped to correct his technique ? He is clearly a talented player. Surely the coaches have to take some responsibility!
The problem is its not just Billings. You watch the whole team just dread attacking the goals. They try and pass it off in 50 at any chance when in possession. The whole team lack confidence atm.

Hard to pick a good Saints player in such a badly-coached rabble, but Savage did ok, even with a couple skill errors. The midfield has turned to a rabble as is the forward line. Steele tackles but does nothing else of value. The club should ask Roo and Monty to retire- the writing is on the wall. The smalls played soft footy.

On the plus side we should end up with a top five pick
Picks who cares our rebuild never ends. Took my son last week watched as we lost by +60 again.
We need massive change retire champs and trade agreesively also coaching need someone like hodge at Saints someone who knows how 2 win.

Another season wasted goodnight Roo and Joey thanks for the great memories times up.

Dunstan, Bruce and Marshall the only three I would feed.

The rest all poor.

Sydney a 7 goal better team?

At least. Very dissapointing.

Oh well finals gone. Time to blood Rice, White and Freezer when fit.

Look to 2018
Poor freezer. How long is he out for with the ankle joff?

Don't profess to be a lip reader, but looked like Roo said to McVeigh at end of game "don't think so mate, I'm cooked". Anyone else see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back