Preview Round 18 v North Melbourne Marvel Stadium Sat 16th July 4.35 SONSIE Debuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Firefox and have the same problem with the add that just takes over the screen and you can't get rid of it.
Opera has a built in bl ocker which works well on this site and I think it's a great browser. Plus, you can sound posh and sophisticated by saying "I only care for Opera!"
Screenshot_20220716-094735_Opera.jpg

Happy Game Day lads!!

I reckon Marlion Pickett has become my favourite player on our list. Just wanted to say that. 🤔

Eat em alive!!!!

See this as a Dimma "earn your $$" game....
Total fire up from the start, angry coach mixed with angry players = total commanding victory!
put these plodders in there place from the first quarter, and dont let up till the final siren
no excuses.... get the job done tiges
We really want to see the boys not give up a substantial lead today.

So what's acceptable today? Do we just want the 4 points or do we want a 60+ win?

It's very hard to get any credit and prove anything coming out against the worst team ever. It's next week against Freo where I think judgement will be made on this side and redemption for the GC game can be had.

So what's acceptable today? Do we just want the 4 points or do we want a 60+ win?

It's very hard to get any credit and prove anything coming out against the worst team ever. It's next week against Freo where I think judgement will be made on this side and redemption for the GC game can be had.
They almost rolled the pies last week and within two kicks of the swans earlier in the year will be playing for everything because of the axing of their coach

Let’s not going putting on silly expectations and just aim for the 4 points, we still have quite a few kids in the side as well

I use Firefox and have the same problem with the add that just takes over the screen and you can't get rid of it.

unless you got iphone then idk

asking for trouble not using an ad---blocker. if you wanna support people just donate/subscribe etc don't put up with scammy ads, viruses, popups and redirects etc it's bs

They almost rolled the pies last week and within two kicks of the swans earlier in the year will be playing for everything because of the axing of their coach

Let’s not going putting on silly expectations and just aim for the 4 points, we still have quite a few kids in the side as well
Good point but they have also looked like a div 3 bush league side for most of the year. If we're fired up after that debacle last week we could belt them and I think we will

once they realised they were shit they planned their training block around this one game and even sacked their coach week of like we all predicted. they will come out and roll us most likely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your game Dimma. Stop the bullcrap lapses in discipline and effort and we beat these minnow toe jammy bastards.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app
The reason i introduced the #weareeveryonesgrandfinal hashy.

These campaigners but every other team Plays like they have had a slab of Red Bull when they play us then go into Sunday brunch mode the following week.

Norf carried the baton first.

4% increase and the 4 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back