Game Day Round 18 vs. Geelong, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 12/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be happy just to get the W which is a long way off assured.
Yes, it’s going to be tough. I think we will see a much improved performance though. Hopefully we are in front when the siren sounds.

Yes, it’s going to be tough. I think we will see a much improved performance though. Hopefully we are in front when the siren sounds.
The "sounds of sirens"?

I'm just hoping we win.

Well I’ve been ruled out of this Fridays clash with man flu. Does nothing to help team cohesion but I’ll do my best to critique everything via game day thread or hopefully celebrate a win.

Can a few of you please add 25% to your volume at the game to make up for my absence?

Well I’ve been ruled out of this Fridays clash with man flu. Does nothing to help team cohesion but I’ll do my best to critique everything via game day thread or hopefully celebrate a win.

Can a few of you please add 25% to your volume at the game to make up for my absence?
Rest up dude. We got this.

The "sounds of sirens"?

I'm just hoping we win.
I'm hoping for the Sounds of Silence - complete and utter silence from the opposition players and supporters, when we put on a clinic and show them exactly what the wounded magpie is capable of.

Geez I hope we get back to the high pressure manic style, no side can cope when we bring that.
The senior players need to step up and show that they are invested and want to play a big part in September.
The midfield needs to set the tone and carry it through for 4 quarters, I feel like the cats don’t like when sides come at them early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong will go short against us and pick through the zone by foot.
We just can’t allow this with the quality of their ball users. I just don’t get this ridiculous way we defend where we stand 5 metres in front of our opponents, in Moores case 10 metres.
Geelong have a tendency to turn the footy over and feel perceived pressure when they are in a really contested game.
We need to bring that heat or else it’s gonna be a long night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back