Game Day Round 18 vs. Geelong, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 12/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cameron will roam far and wide. Could be a job for Maynard or maybe even WHE (though will be out-muscled).

And over the boundary if he feels like it. The boundary rules don’t apply to Jezza.

Play DeGoey full forward. He can have some stints in the middle but would like to see him unleash up forward.
Glad to see Elliott back. Reckon he might surprise a few tonight.

B - Quaynor Frampton Noble
HB - Maynard Moore WHE
C - J.Daicos N.Daicos Sidebottom
HF - Schultz Krueger Hill
F - McInnes DeGoey Elliott
R - Cameron Crisp Pendlebury
INT - Lipinski Long Markov Richards
SUB - Harrison

Up the Pies.

Surprised that there's not been much written about Holmes - I see him and Cameron as the two big threats. Sadly, we've only got one WHE. Maybe Markov gets a defensive role on Holmes, that would free up WHE to provide some aerial support forward.

Cats are likely to play Stewart/Blicavs as a loose man across their HB line - wonder if we should get Daics to play a similar role across our HB line and put Long in the guts - he can run all day and his bulk might be handy around the clearance - big ask for his 2nd game with us, but we'll need someone to take a big step tonight.

JDG and Reef to interchange as full-forward/on-ball to provide some burst speed and to chop things up in the forward line. Big night for our Cameron, essential that he can get on-top of SDK and run with him when he pushes forward - no tall third defender will hurt us if SDK is allowed to roam forward.

Working OK for me on my iPhone.

Ok thought so.

Completely busted for me.

I can no longer access my ticket wallet and get the tickets I paid for

I have to do it manually now by using the SMS and deleting the app to access them via the web lol

I think Dean is more than just a VFL player. It's hard to get settled when your in and out if the side every 2 weeks.
He was very stiff to be an out this week.
As l said previously, l really don't like the backline for this match...

He seems ok at times but I cant help but feel his body positioning and other tactical elements that enable an effective team defence is not that great (yet, perhaps)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a stupid post… how quickly we turn. Moore is just form turnaround… could do it in a qtr.

Dean will never be AFL level. Unless he can improve his jumping capability and closing speed. His only matchup would be big hulk forwards with no strength or speed - not many of those going around

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I was just given 2 tickets for tonight's game for my NDIS client and myself. Free taxi back and forth. We just need to win to complete our day, we'll my day because my client barracks for Carlton but is a footy tragic
How good is that?? A sponsor providing tickets, and stumping up for taxis, for a Carlton supporter.

That is a good man. Hopefully karma prevails and he continues to succeed in business.

Surprised that there's not been much written about Holmes - I see him and Cameron as the two big threats. Sadly, we've only got one WHE. Maybe Markov gets a defensive role on Holmes, that would free up WHE to provide some aerial support forward.

Cats are likely to play Stewart/Blicavs as a loose man across their HB line - wonder if we should get Daics to play a similar role across our HB line and put Long in the guts - he can run all day and his bulk might be handy around the clearance - big ask for his 2nd game with us, but we'll need someone to take a big step tonight.

JDG and Reef to interchange as full-forward/on-ball to provide some burst speed and to chop things up in the forward line. Big night for our Cameron, essential that he can get on-top of SDK and run with him when he pushes forward - no tall third defender will hurt us if SDK is allowed to roam forward.
Why do we need a 3rd Tall? Maynard takes Cameron and Moore And Billy take SDK and Neale.

Why do we need a 3rd Tall? Maynard takes Cameron and Moore And Billy take SDK and Neale.
I anticipate that SDK will do most of the ruck work with Blicavs providing a chop out, they'll run deep forward to ensure that Cameron doesn't get much of a rest whilst he's on the ground (hence exposing Kreuger to more ruck time and further weakening our forward marking capabilities). If say Howe was in the side as a 3rd tall, I'd expect that he would zone off his player to provide cover for the forward running ruck - there's less change of that happening as effectively with Maynard in that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back