Preview Round 18 Vs Sydney Swans Sunday 28 July 2013 @4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has Tippett been a problem for Richmond in the past?

Not that I can recall - think Griffiths held him quite well last year over in Adelaide before KT got on top of him later in the game (think he ended up with 2 goals) and they got up by 19. I reckon if Chaplin gets him, he will do a decent job on him.

Not that I can recall - think Griffiths held him quite well last year over in Adelaide before KT got on top of him later in the game (think he ended up with 2 goals) and they got up by 19. I reckon if Chaplin gets him, he will do a decent job on him.
Yeh Chaplin probably matches up well with him height/weight wise.

Final Side
In: Tuck
Out: King(inj)

B: Morris Rance Petterd
HB: Newman Chaplin Vlastuin
C: Grigg Cotchin Jackson
HF: White S.Edwards Ellis
F: Vickery Riewoldt Martin
R: Maric Deledio Foley
INT: Arnot Houli Tuck Conca
EMG: McGuane Astbury Lonergan

Good selection I reckon.
Reward the guys who got it done last week + hard arse Tucky comes in for Jake.
Reckon Arnott will be the sub. (Didn't Tuck play as sub once last year and it didn't work as he is a blue colar player rather than an impact player)

Tucky in the centre of the SCG early for me... keep the game locked down and away from The Swans as much as possible.

Good to see Tucky back.

That is a seriously deep midfield now.

Cotchin
Deledio
Martin
Foley
Tuck
Jackson
Grigg
Edwards
Conca
Ellis
Vlastuin
White
Arnot

I get concerned that we only have Riewoldt, Vickery, Maric, Rance and Chaplin who are 190cm+ though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd play Arnot as the defensive forward and give him one instruction, tackle and harras like your life depends on it, he has the competiveness and he definetely has the attack.

Tuck is a good in, but agree with others he's not an impact/sub player. I'd probably look at putting Vlastuin as the sub see if he can come on late with some fresh legs and have an impact.

An honest mistake doesn't need a smartass response from a mod I would have thought:rolleyes:

What's me being a mod got anything to do with it? Poor response mate, have a laugh some time :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back