Game Day Round 19 Fremantle vs. Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have the same sentiment about this game as I did about last week's, and about our upcoming games (aside from next week's, where I want us to lay the smackdown against the Eagles) - not concerned about how much we win by, just need to get the 4 points..

Bit nervous about this one.

We won’t get the ridiculous amount of scores from turnover that we did in Alice.

Think we’ll have the control at stoppages to give us enough looks at goal to kick a winning score. Conversion will be critical as always.

Completely different weather conditions from the previous Melb meet. The ground will be wet and slippery and there will be a moderate breeze.

Come on boys bring your kicking boots.

After watching the footy standard of some of the games yesterday, if we want to be in the top four we need to demonstrate first class ball transition and accurate goal kicking. No lame misses from dead in front.

Bit nervous about this one.

We won’t get the ridiculous amount of scores from turnover that we did in Alice.

Think we’ll have the control at stoppages to give us enough looks at goal to kick a winning score. Conversion will be critical as always.
i am too nervous about this game

Saying that....

I wont complain If freo beats the demons at home today in a similar way Dockers beat the suns and dogs at home earlier in the season. It will be tight but a 3 or 4 goal win to us.

Win this and we take confidence into the final rounds really pushing for top 4, lose this and it looks like we've dropped our bundle at the worst time on the run in and we are every chance to miss the 8.
First time best 23 is out there usually means lack of chemistry which adds to my worry.

In an actual game sense and removed from my long suffering freo feelings, we lost contested ball and clearance last week and the mids with both rucks should make a strong point of dominating that area and getting back to our strengths. Expecting a 10+ clearance game from Darcy purely from taking it straight from the ruck and bombing it forward. As long as Treacy has a competitive day and Lever's opponent stays switched on we should have the game played in our half.

Freo by 23

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conversion will be critical as always.
michael-scott-its-over-we-are-screwed.gif

I find the psychology of Dockers fandom so interesting. We hate the club when we’re doing shit, but we also hate them when we’re doing well. If we can’t love the club when we’re doing relatively well, when are we supposed to love it?
It's trauma, it's not supposed to make sense.

Moderate NW, will be breezy on the southern side and will seem like there's no wind at all on the northern side at ground level. 20% chance of a brief shower early with chances decreasing to near zero by 3 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back