Game Day Round 19 Fremantle vs. Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it clears by the time we get into the city, I was hoping to walk across on the bridge as I’ve never done that before. What’s the best way to get to the bridge on the East Perth side on public transport?

I find the psychology of Dockers fandom so interesting. We hate the club when we’re doing shit, but we also hate them when we’re doing well. If we can’t love the club when we’re doing relatively well, when are we supposed to love it?
That sounds like projection to me. I love them all the time. Winning or losing. Being a dad probably helps. You don't hate your kids when they let you down. You love those goofy mofos.

I'll be harsher, under no circumstances should we be losing this game. Full strength at home, other team missing their comfortably best 2 players, playing for top 4, coming off a loss and with all mulligans used for the year already.

I'll be absolutely filthy if we drop this.

I usually would watch this game at my local pub. Hell I think its on Free to air in SA too.

I am heading to Alberton oval to Watch my Beloved South Adelaide panthers take on Port Magpies. So i will keep tabs on the pub at the Stadium

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nervous as hell - but we have Pearce, Darcy and Walker back.

We can do this.
Yeah I am confident with freos back 6.

I am more relaxed with Alex Pearce in the back 6 and fit.

Just hope the blokes up forward kick enough goals today. We are capable of kicking 13 or 14 goals vs the demons. We at least kicked 20 goals on them the last time we faced the demons.

I usually would watch this game at my local pub. Hell I think its on Free to air in SA too.

I am heading to Alberton oval to Watch my Beloved South Adelaide panthers take on Port Magpies. So i will keep tabs on the pub at the Stadium
Hey! Do you know what the name of Coxy’s folks’ pub is? I’m going to be in Adelaide in September and would like to check it out and maybe - if we make it - watch the game there?

Hey! Do you know what the name of Coxy’s folks’ pub is? I’m going to be in Adelaide in September and would like to check it out and maybe - if we make it - watch the game there?
Yeah I do...

Its called Land of Promise Hotel...

Located at 172 Port Road Hindmarsh. You could take the Tram from the city. Its right near the Adelaide entertainment centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back