FB. Doc Lobb Khamis
HB. Dale JOD Freijah
C. Poulter Bont Williams
HF. Macrea Naughton Garcia
FF. West Marra Flea
R. English Richards Treloar
Int. Darcy Libba Sanders Bramble
Sub. VDM

How on earth do we get Naughton, Ads, JOD and Garcia in?!

Gags the only obvious one. From McNeil, Vanders, Sanders, Freijah, Khamis. Any one would be unlucky nevermind four.
With the murmurs about Garcia on here I doubt very much whether he’ll be back in at all.

All those Omitted would be unlucky.
Out: Coffield, Gags, Mcneil
In: JOD, Treloar, Naughton

FB. Doc Lobb Khamis
HB. Dale JOD Freijah
C. Poulter Bont Williams
HF. Macrea Naughton Garcia
FF. West Marra Flea
R. English Richards Treloar
Int. Darcy Libba Sanders Bramble
Sub. VDM
add Sanders out for Garcia and those changes are perfect.

Sanders hasn't done enough and made some significant errors yesterday. Nothing wrong with taking more time in the VFL to continue to grow his confidence and consistency.

add Sanders out for Garcia and those changes are perfect.

Sanders hasn't done enough and made some significant errors yesterday. Nothing wrong with taking more time in the VFL to continue to grow his confidence and consistency.
I've got them both in with vdm taking Garcia's spot as sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Each time we have brought back more than 2 players from injury or multiple weeks put we have lost.

The only players likely to be dropped from the 22 are Gallagher and McNeil. Buku did enough and Lobb was fine.

If fully fit Trealor and Naughts in. Jones when ready but really no other changes

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

IN: Naughton, Treloar

OUT: McNeil (Sub) Gallagher

FB: Doc Duryea, Rory Lobb, Nick Coffield

HB: Joel Freijah, Buku Khamis, Bailey Dale

C: Caleb Poulter, Tom Liberatore, Bailey Williams

HF: Jack Macrae, Aaron Naughton, Laitham Vandermeer

FF: Rhylee West, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, Cody Weightman

FOL: Tim English, Marcus Bontempelli, Ed Richards

I/C: Sam Darcy, Ryley Sanders, Adam Treloar, Lachie Bramble

SUB: Lachie McNeil

McNeil unlucky - thought he performed quite well but can't see how we'd fit eight forwards in. We look better with two talls though, so it'll be interesting to see how/if we can balance Naughton, JUH and Darcy. Garcia unlucky also but can't see a spot for him in our current team. Macrae been very solid as the HHF pushing up to the stoppage and is keeping him out at the moment.

Gallagher being named as the sub before Treloar went out shows that his position in this team isn't airtight, hence his exclusion.

Each time we have brought back more than 2 players from injury or multiple weeks put we have lost.

The only players likely to be dropped from the 22 are Gallagher and McNeil. Buku did enough and Lobb was fine.

If fully fit Trealor and Naughts in. Jones when ready but really no other changes

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lobby or Khamis on Cameron 😬

JOD can come back through the ressies. Doesnt need to be an automatic inclusion. Sanders has had a block of 5 games and can now go back and continue to hone his craft at VFL level.

Ins : Garcia (on field) Astro, Treloar (if fit, no need to rush back)
Out : Sanders, Gallagher, mcneil (sub)

Wow, MC earning their bikkies this week picking the side... assuming Treloar is ok?
With no Jones yet, doubt Lobb misses out, so maybe Buku vs JOD, or JOD in and Buku vs Coffield for 3rd tallish defender.

But who comes out for Naughts? Presumably a small, ie McNeil, but can we go from the quickish team we fielded yesterday to an over-correction to additional height? So JUH, Naughton and Darcy all at times in F50, except when Darcy rucks and English rests.

I'm sure Bevo has a plan. He seems to have had a few lately. I just want several high contact frees paid to Weightman, with a camera fixed on Scott each time. 😄

I’d be surprised if JOD comes straight back in. We seem to be very conservative with repeat concussions and he’s had two this year and one late last year. Think they will roll the dice with the same defence

In: Naughton, Treloar
Out: McNeil, Gallagher

McNeil to sub

JOD to come back in straight away. He's the most ideal player to run with Cameron up and down the field.

Ins: Naughton, Treloar and JOD
Ours: Gallagher, McNeil and Sanders

Going to be interesting at the selection table. Smash them in the middle and have West roll onto Stewart when he moves back after the centre bounces. Also I'd have doc glued to Miers.

The cats aren't very good this year this is a very winnable game

Last edited:
Not sure why we always seem to play the cats away when we only play them once in the 22 round draw. This season's game against in gather round somehow was as our home game. Except for the win down there last season that was gifted to us in the last round when they were out of the finals race.

Scott has owned Bevo and the cats just always seem to beat us. We smashed them in the gather round out of the middle with Libba, Bont and Treloar dominating and we could still not win because of their efficiency going inside 50 compared to us.

Danger did not play in that game and we maybe be without Treloar. I do not expect to get as much dominance out of the middle. It will also be interesting to see how Scott uses Stewart who usually kills us in defence. Stewart has been playing more midfield recently.

Bevo and the team should be very motivated to stop this dominance. The return of Astro will be interesting because we have played best recently with only 2 tall forwards. Hopefully ADZ gets up and Garcia is the starting 22. The outs Sanders and Coffield.

Come on dogs we need this one.

Going to be interesting at the selection table. Smash them in the middle and have West roll onto Stewart when he moves back after the centre bounces. Also I'd have doc glued to Miers.

The cars aren't very good this year this is a very winnable game
They were crap for 4 weeks, they're now rolling and have 3 in a row and are in the top 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 19 team selection v Pussy Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back