Preview Changes V North Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim or not Xerri is going to dominate the hitouts. Tim on a bad ankle, forget about it, may as well give him the week off.

Bevo has specifically said a couple of times that Lobb is not going to be a career backman for us and if required to cover absences in the ruck or up fwd, that’s what we’ll do.

Lobb to ruck and JoD/Busslinger/Keath in would be likely.

Funnily enough, I sometimes semi-jokingly describe my like or dislike for a team based on how many people on the team I'd want to have a beer at the pub with. Dogs lead that tally for me, with Collingwood or Melbourne probably at the bottom. But out of our team the one that stands out that I'd least want to have a beer with is VDM. Maybe an unfair assessment, but he strikes me as the sort of guy that would spend the time whinging about his missus and scrolling through tiktok laughing at videos of people injuring themselves.

Please note, this is in no way based on fact and he could be a deadset legend, but he always seems to be spraying someone on the field which comes off as flog behaviour.
He’s nice in person - bit of a smart arse (as expected) but friendly enough

Last edited:
this guy should never see another AFL game again
1005000.png

Is it OK if he just doesn't play another one?

Tim is out this week watch how much we will miss him means Darcy will have to Ruck full time And we won’t have him in the forward line Tim rucking let’s Darcy play forward

VDM is Baz's best friend, much in the same way that skittish racehorses have goat companions to keep them calm.

English out means Lobb to ruck and probably JOD in to the back line. I'd be keen to give Buss a try as his marking is excellent, but I think that's off the cards.

How good has lobb been in the backline so we move him to the ruck it just makes our backline weaker
Not Like there is not O'Donnell, Buss or even Keath who could step in while English is out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week North's tall forwards were Larkey, Toby Pink, and Brynn Teakle. Reckon JOD and Khamis can manage Pink and Teakle. Finding the right person to play on Zurhaar is harder.

Tim is out this week watch how much we will miss him means Darcy will have to Ruck full time And we won’t have him in the forward line Tim rucking let’s Darcy play forward
Just concede the ruck, we were never going to beat X anyway.
They’re overrated !!
Just go with an extra mid in there 😉

Just concede the ruck, we were never going to beat X anyway.
They’re overrated !!
Just go with an extra mid in there 😉
Macrea into Ruck 2016 style?
Lobb takes the centre bounces before rolling back to defence? Macrea starting on the wing to roll into the ruck, truck starts back and moves upto the wing when Lobb goes back?
I know we jest but it is something Bev would try.

Last week North's tall forwards were Larkey, Toby Pink, and Brynn Teakle. Reckon JOD and Khamis can manage Pink and Teakle. Finding the right person to play on Zurhaar is harder.
I'll be livid if we run Khamis on Zurhaar. An absolutely terrible matchup for him but you know we'll do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes V North Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back