Game Day Round 19 vs. Hawthorn, MCG, 4:35pm Saturday 20/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't expect to be in position we are and make an impact in finals if we make it

I would like to see Moore in the ruck
De goey full forward
Reef in centre
Naicos half back
Ned long full game
Sullivan sub

There’s not much in footy more anxiety inducing than going into a game knowing your opposition are going to play like superstars and having no clue how you’re own team is going to play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This weather makes me feel even less confident.

Not sure we have it in us this season to get down and dirty on a cold, damp and bloody windy day.

Hopefully we don’t get beat up around the ball and contest! Need to see some aggression and grit around the ball today. Support in numbers and just smother them all day showing them why we the reigning premiers and what we can do!! Go pies ⚫⚪⚫⚪

Pissed down all week and morning in Melbourne. Cold day ground won't dry.
Going in way too tall.
Mcstay and kreuger I'd take out and put macrae and bytel in.
Way to win in the wet is win it in tight kick to.space to let speedy players run on. Hill Elliot and jfn important today.
Also insane bringing mcstay in anyway after 40 mins and 7 months. Way different 40 mins at vfl to running a full game out at afl. Pray I'm wrong but I've seen this end in disaster plenty of times

You want to bring in Macrae and Bytel???

For what purpose? Are we tanking?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There’s not much in footy more anxiety inducing than going into a game knowing your opposition are going to play like superstars and having no clue how you’re own team is going to play
Maybe it’s last year’s flag, but I don’t feel that anxious about the team this year.

Last year took a big weight off my shoulders personally.

Rubbish weather and family commitments so watching this one from home.

Hurry up game! Need to know if our season is still alive or not.

Can’t wait to see Dan the man out there again! Hope it gives them a massive lift!

He's probably a "break glass in emergency" option, and picked so we would plan around him tagging Nick.
With any luck Nick will destroy Hawthorn before Maginness can get his grubby mitts anywhere near him.
Yeah most likely they don't want him tired when Pies, if behind do what they and Naicos did to Norf when their tagger was subbed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back