Game Day Round 19 vs. Hawthorn, MCG, 4:35pm Saturday 20/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissed down all week and morning in Melbourne. Cold day ground won't dry.
Going in way too tall.
Mcstay and kreuger I'd take out and put macrae and bytel in.
Way to win in the wet is win it in tight kick to.space to let speedy players run on. Hill Elliot and jfn important today.
Also insane bringing mcstay in anyway after 40 mins and 7 months. Way different 40 mins at vfl to running a full game out at afl. Pray I'm wrong but I've seen this end in disaster plenty of times
Macrae and bytel 😂

How are we tall? Moore down back, Mcstay up forward. Kreuger is quite agile. One ruck in Cameron. We aren’t tall…
Reckon on a wet slog like today a high marking contested game is out
Don't need too many tall to bring it to ground either as it will naturally come to ground
Mcrerry and Schultz normally would be in ahead of mcstay and Krueger their not available so.go.with next best.
Horses for courses day. Must win so put the best 23 relative to conditions. Hawks aren't tall either

Don't need too many tall to bring it to ground either as it will naturally come to ground
Mcrerry and Schultz normally would be in ahead of mcstay and Krueger their not available so.go.with next best.
Horses for courses day. Must win so put the best 23 relative to conditions. Hawks aren't tall either
I agree. But we really only have 3 talls.
Moore
Cameron
Krueger- 196cm but is agile and good below the knees
My biggest concern is BOTH Schultz and Mccreery out in conditions they are built for.

Upside is we’ve been smashed in uncontested possessions, wet weather takes this away a bit. Doesn’t suit ginni either (outside of his ducking) which he’s trained the others in there

I agree. But we really only have 3 talls.
Moore
Cameron
Krueger- 196cm but is agile and good below the knees
My biggest concern is BOTH Schultz and Mccreery out in conditions they are built for.

Upside is we’ve been smashed in uncontested possessions, wet weather takes this away a bit. Doesn’t suit ginni either (outside of his ducking) which he’s trained the others in there
On a positive note, maybe our mature bodies might be suited to these conditions.
Would have to suit Sidey and Pendles the slower track surely.

More smashing it long to aerial contests in the wet. More in need of a big strong presence there.

we just realised our tickets wont work! bugger - scratch that got 2 level 4 through a friend

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This take is so strange, we are no where near having too many talls.

I do not think the rain generally favours us but sometimes it depends on the opponent. Such a pity that it did not rain when we played the Bombres a few weeks ago. Not raining where I live atm.

I do not think the rain generally favours us but sometimes it depends on the opponent. Such a pity that it did not rain when we played the Bombres a few weeks ago. Not raining where I live atm.

Radar does not look as bad as they Say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back