Game Day Round 19 vs. Hawthorn, MCG, 4:35pm Saturday 20/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea who’s available for next week but I’ll try for some ins.
McStay if he gets through tomorrow.
Cox is maybe available comes straight back in.
Dean maybe but probably don’t need him against the Dawks.
TJ to replace Oleg just so CJ and TJ can play against each other.

No one breaking the door down in the VFL, if AJ gets another bag maybe but I think his papers have been stamped. They should’ve kept up the experiment of playing him back.

Basically I’ve got no idea about changes I think it’s more about game style at the moment and injuries. Can’t expect an old Toyota to run like a Lamborghini.

And give Freo a top 10 pick / swap our better pick w Hawthorn?
That last f$&@ing trade period makes me f$&@ing furious.

I’d love to play the kids but it actually weakens our draft hand.
Well it’s Club Fault for doing such a Terrible Trade

The Schultz trade has turned out to be an absolute horror show
Our trading in general has been weak. We always overpay and get unders for our players.

McStay will be a huge in for us. Hopefully Schultz is okay, if so, I’d look at maybe dropping Markov and moving WHE to half back, or dropping Long.

So what's the go with Wright?
He was coming back in September for finals, but now we won't be there, does he announce in September he is f**king off to Tassie or will he just tell us he isn't returning at all, then join Tassie during the summer?
I'm not sure why the club was waiting for him, when he told them he was resigning. There is nothing more surer, he will be joining the Tasmanian footy club. We are going to look stupid when that happens.
Why move Bolton into that role,when we could have searched for a professional football manager and brought them in?
Some of the off field moves have been baffling....

Last edited:
Our trading in general has been weak. We always overpay and get unders for our players.

McStay will be a huge in for us. Hopefully Schultz is okay, if so, I’d look at maybe dropping Markov and moving WHE to half back, or dropping Long.

I wouldn't be playing McStay this early. There's nothing to gain from the season in terms of finals or premierships. Give him maybe one or two games on managed time, in the last two rounds, in preparation for his pre-season. Get him fully up and going for round 1 next year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s just the will and drive isn’t there from the players compared to the previous two seasons, and it’s so frustrating to watch

If we can just lift to beat Hawthorn - keep our concentration for the Richmond game, we still have a sit at finals

Carlton / Sydney/ Brisbane- snag a couple and we might squeeze into the 8
Get our injuries sorted by then, have some luck, then hopefully…

Steele was one of our best today
No he wasn't.
No No No.

He may have had a plenty of possessions but watch the game and see what he does with them.

I'm not hating on him. Just saying he was far from one of our best.

Mind you other than Nick, I can't think of anyone who was good, let alone best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back