Review Round 19 - Western Sydney @ Energie Stadium - 20th July 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

what about
weller wing
ainsworth forward replacing rosas
Graham-davies
That seems the plan for me, too. We’ve had some weird wingers the last few weeks (Holman, for example).

Get Weller into space and let him kick inside 50, or even kick it himself on the run like the good old days. Let players like Holman and Johnston stay more forward, while Ainsworth can still rotate.

But really, can’t be expecting too much if he does fit back in. I’ll taper my expectations of Weller this week.

Davies 3 weeks, Rosas 1....
Rosas' act was significantly worse than Davies IMO.

Unfortunate that Jones was concussed but the ball was up for grabs and he put his head over it. Seemed like an accident to me.

Rosas' on the other hand had no reason lifting his elbow out like that. Stupid, intentional and honestly, probably deserved more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF we win this we need to pick up 3 more wins from Brisbane and Melbourne at home and WC, Richmond, Essendon away which is possible.

Time to see if the club deserves to play finals this year.
If we win this game then there's no reason to think that we can't win the other away games. We just need one win to break the away curse and suddenly the world is our oyster.

Hopefully some of the boys start playing more as team players. Plenty evidence on weekend suggest some playing for their own glory or looking for their mates. Saw one of our boys on their own inside 50 and they waited and then kicked it to another in similar position about 10 seconds later. Then they missed the goal.

Suns are appealing Davies suspension.

Not unhappy about that
Was in no way intentional
Both guys going for the ball at the same time
Davies sees into his crystal ball and thinks
"Nope-Not head on head "
So turns his shoulder
AFL has basically turned the MRP Lotto into a game of chicken
You blink?
3 or 4 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 19 - Western Sydney @ Energie Stadium - 20th July 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back