Game Day Round 2, 2019 - North Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget Pert - Roos Barwick and Osborne.
Pert, Roos and Osborne are automatic inclusions. Barwick is an Emergency. Billy Lokan and Leigh Carlson are Late Inclusions.

Going to spend the next 40 minutes convincing myself that it’s just a game, how we play is what’s important, a good contest is great outcome - all the crap you tell yourself to try a prevent a coronary event during the game.

It’s never worked before and it’s an even bigger waste of time on days like today - you know, the days we win.

Go lions!!

If you are at the game come and say G’day. Aisle 11 up the front. Best general admission seats in the AFL.
3A2AC348-9171-4886-95F8-AB64D06A2415.jpeg

If we get moments of domination, which we hopefully will, we need to take our chances. We can tend to be wasteful in front of goal when we are dominating play.

More than 100 people queuing at lions Merchandise stand....never seen 5 people there before
I got there at about 11.30 and it was just as busy!

Feeling the same. Feel more nervous about this game than the WC game. If only Cunnington had of rightfully been suspended this week.
Yer me too, I think it's because it was a more hopeful of a win feeling, I wasn't expecting a win last week, this week I want it and I want it bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get moments of domination, which we hopefully will, we need to take our chances. We can tend to be wasteful in front of goal when we are dominating play.
Must make them pay!

Sproj
MacMum

Rightio - ready to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

FYI - if I write "SNM" during commentary, the correct translation is "SOME NORTH MUPPET" - if can give a name to the North player, I will (and they should be eternally grateful that I bother :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back