Preview Round 2 2019: Richmond v Collingwood at MCG 7.25pm 28th March

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That is a shame, Bachar has been in great form. Must be still in Christchurch

giphy.gif

We can still win but having Ellis and Markov in the same team is almost suicide.

I just don't rate Markov.
Faaaark. If you reckon Ellis is soft, Markov has him covered by panels. Couldn't guard a teddy bear.

For all his mistakes he does have dash and is a better kick than Ellis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Faaaark. If you reckon Ellis is soft, Markov has him covered by panels. Couldn't guard a teddy bear.

For all his mistakes he does have dash and is a better kick than Ellis.
I agree, I know Ellis has been training with the mids but he may have to do a job of HB until Houli is back. I'm not totally convinced we need 2 runners to come in - Ellis and Short can both provide the run off HB.

So as someone else mentioned above, I wouldn't be against bringing in a midfielder like Ross as the 2nd change.

EDIT: Imagine Dimma just shocked everyone and named Stack! :eek:

I agree, I know Ellis has been training with the mids but he may have to do a job of HB until Houli is back. I'm not totally convinced we need 2 runners to come in - Ellis and Short can both provide the run off HB.

So as someone else mentioned above, I wouldn't be against bringing in a midfielder like Ross as the 2nd change.

EDIT: Imagine Dimma just shocked everyone and named Stack! :eek:
Egg also showing great form in the 2s.

Sucks that Houli is out too. Thought (hoped) bad news came in threes and we’d had our fill this week, but it just keeps on coming.

I will be tipping Richmond but I reckon we lose tomorrow night.

At least it’ll be a relaxed night if I go into the G expecting a loss. :D

I hope we don't get caught up trying to be too defensive to cover the outs. I still think we need to play our own game, maybe even be more attacking to try and offset the outs by scoring a bit more.

Grigg and Houli have histories of injuries.
They can retire at the end of the year.
We must retain Ellis and Edwards.
Bolton, Chol, Markov, Menadue, Moore face pressure to gain a senior role.
In: Ellis, Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back