Autopsy Round 2, 2023: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

It’d seriously be 20 years since I was this excited by St Kilda’s youth. What a crop of kids they are.
It's almost too perfect with who we've got in the coaches box. Ross Lyon, Lenny and Harves. It's the Saints fans dream lineup, and it seems to be working perfectly. I love it.

No disrespect to Enright intended.

I’m starting g to get some belief
Please don’t hurt me
Image result for curled up shaking gif

Attachments

• godfather-the-godfather.gif
    godfather-the-godfather.gif
    1 MB · Views: 60
What a briliant WIN! We simply choked them out of the game - our team defence is sensational. Their poor kicking on goals made it easier but the way we played the last quarter was Geelong like. We completely controlled the game tempo and possession.

Another huge game from our kids generating energy and excitement, with our older players leading the way with the grunt work and pressure.

Where’s the best strippers in Melbourne? Spearmint or Kittens?
Both rotten, if you want to get a happy ending Goldfingers is pretty good. Centrefold too but you've got to sweet talk em beforehand which is tiresome (talking to women lol bOriNg)

Life is good when our goalkicking is on:

Last week 10.7 = 59%
This week 14.8 = 64%

Last year 53% for the year, nice to be improving that a bit so far.
Very true - perhaps no coincidence that when u go to training that during every break in drills their is an avalanche of balls heading towards goal as they all practice set shots!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for that. Were you at the ground or could you tell from the broadcast?
Broadcast. I tend to watch with the sound right down low, and you pick up different shit without all the waffling.

Having the ol’ choke’n’stroke, I’d wager… someone check on him tomorrow, make sure it was a happy ending, not a Carradine one.
Someone needs to gif the footage of longmuir in the box at the end.

West Perth campaigner too.

Just absolutely perfect.

******* beautiful win.
So good to see effort, constant gut running, defensive pressure, and buy in from everyone on the ground.
Last year when the tables turned on us we would fold - not this year.

I am scared about Steele's shoulder though... said it felt crap, and would have scans. that worries me, because he was big today. Losing another one of our best would hurt.
Got to give some credit to Misson and our Irishman Walsh for our fitness- our players ran WB off the park! Absolutely hammered them with gut running and positioning.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app

No I want to take the girlfriends to their first show
Yep would suggest the same two then. Loose third would be Kittens - nasty but good value? Try all three let me know how you go including detailed report. Bring Barrels along and don't forget his leather collar xx

Broadcast. I tend to watch with the sound right down low, and you pick up different s**t without all the waffling.
Fair enough, I don't have the ability to tell stuff like that from the broadcast lol. I'll keep an eye out when I watch the game again
How good is Ross The Boss & Co.

So good to have these guys in charge, with a system that works, despite massive injuries!!

And we finally have some recruitment steps in Owens, Windy, Caminiti and The Pou!! Still can't believe Essendon passed on him, what a * up!!

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Beating Essendon next week is more important to me than playing finals this year. We must win next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 2, 2023: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back