Round 2 Rising Star - Josh Hill (Western Bulldogs)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can you say he beat Pavlich?

Pavlich had 21 touches, 10 marks and one goal, so I guess he pantsed him. :rolleyes:
Because Pavlich couldn't buy a kick inside 50, which would have been Brown's task. No scoreboard damage, Brown wins.

Brown kicked two goals three.
...and gave Nathan a huge wrap after the game. Said he was a 'star of the future' if I remember correctly. Star of the future = rising star, same thing?

So Nathan is penalised because Collingwood plays as a team?

I watched the game and Nathan beat JB many, many times in one on one contests. He racked up a bagful of spoils and tackles.

Lets be serious, pal

Two kicks and one handball is not quite enough to qualify for a Rising star nomination just yet.

Just let the kid fly under the radar for a few more weeks. Pies supporters know how good he is going to be, thats all that matters. The rest of the world can find out in their own good time.

In the meantime, well done Josh Hill. If only I can get that freaking AFL website to work my first dreamteam trade wil be in Hill out Dew.

Congratulations to JOSH HILL for getting the nomination. Thoroughly deserved i reckon.

Geez the nerve of some people on here, guys, if you want to talk about N. Brown, its simple. Create a separate thread!

THIS thread is about young JOSH HILL receiving a nomination, and I think he'll be a player to watch.

Because Pavlich couldn't buy a kick inside 50, which would have been Brown's task. No scoreboard damage, Brown wins.

...and gave Nathan a huge wrap after the game. Said he was a 'star of the future' if I remember correctly. Star of the future = rising star, same thing?
Wa wa wa. His time will come, stop hijacking the thread (how insular can some people get :rolleyes:)

Josh was close round 1, well deserved this round. Moves like a young Rob Murphy, albeit with an extraordinary leap.

Well done Josh - well earned nomination. Another 20 rounds to go for Rioli, Brown and co - so calm down you lot.
I reckon Rioli will get it next week - I picked him in my supercoach and he is a nice little earner. (I have Josh as well!)

Last week people said rioli didnt get the nom coz Melbourne played so bad, so why did Hill get it this week?

listen to yourself mate. The kid played a ripper, Rioli's time will come.

And if he didn't get nominated, id probably be happier cause it'd be less pressure on the kid.

For those of you who haven't seen this gun play or don't know who he is Here is a highlight reel of his first two games of the season.

[YOUTUBE]U1D_-65Q-PA[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 Rising Star - Josh Hill (Western Bulldogs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back