Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will rage trade Dusty to Swan or Bontempelli if they kill it and pockets the $$$$

Shiethouse performance from Cripps and Martin. Keep them both but wanting to get Docherty in, kid looks fit and playing midfield time

Ah, my favourite thread! :D:thumbsu: :rainbow:

I started with Newton and Cripps and took a risk not starting with Heeney and Anderson as I can't see them sticking around for long in such a strong team.

If either of them do kill it though I am already thinking of downgrading the biggest under performer out of Newton and Cripps to Henney or Anderson and upgrading Ibbotson (depending how he goes first 2 weeks) to Docherty if he kills it again.

Have Dustin Martin too. Hoping its just a one off spud game. Alot of others have him so I'm not alone there. :drunk:

B.Goodes -> T.Hunt if Goodes doesn't show much/gets subbed/gets injured.

Happy to stick with Cripps though. Tough first start but he worked his way into it at stages after a poor first quarter.

Didn't pick Martin or Deledio. Ended up going Bartel, Gray and two forwards who I won't brag about because they have every chance of getting a 50-60 or doing a hamstring anyway...

Docherty will be on my radar after round 2. Got to be careful though picking him up, plenty of players go big early, and then they end up averaging something like 85 (which is really an average of 80 for you if you didn't have him early rounds)

Rage trades all around!

Those of you that say you won't trade, we're one game in. Wait until Sunday and you'll be here with the rest of us :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will rage trade Dusty to Swan or Bontempelli if they kill it and pockets the $$$$

F*** Dustin Martin, every year I get sucked in.

+1

Dustin F#@king Martin

Why do I persist with him, year after year? Sucked in again by his "dominance" in the NAB challenge.
I hate this damn rollercoaster he rides!

Rage trade.
Darstadly Martin > Bartel/Goddard/Franklin/Zorlo/Inanimate Carbon Rod

Get the F out of my team you tw@t!

Will be pissing myself if people actually trade out Martin, he'll still be a top forward.

Yeah, nah, I dunno.

The inanimate carbon rod is looking REALLY good right now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back